BlackRain - It Begins (June 2013)

Jeff

Maybe THIS CD will actually get some distribution at some level. You can't even buy Lethal Dose Of... of their website.

> April the 8th

We've just signed with Sony Music / Columbia. Our new album will be released the 10th of June in France and soon in the rest of the world.

INDEX_13cEN.jpg

luckily i snap lethal dose from James the other day, yeah tough thing to buy, hopefully the newie will be at amazon Uk at fair price

:doh:

What was I thinking?

Need to track it down again, great album, but not as immediate as its predecessor (which is why I sold it on).

Really love this band, hope they play London soon.

luckily i snap lethal dose from James the other day, yeah tough thing to buy, hopefully the newie will be at amazon Uk at fair price

What was I thinking?

Need to track it down again, great album, but not as immediate as its predecessor (which is why I sold it on).

Yes, what were you thinking...you should have sold it to ME!!! ;)

What was I thinking?

You could have bid on it ... it went for a lot less than I thought it would, given that it was the 2CD version.

th_shrug-1.gif

What was I thinking?

You could have bid on it ... it went for a lot less than I thought it would, given that it was the 2CD version.

th_shrug-1.gif

Ah, Ebay....I figured you guys did a trade or sold on here and I missed it in the list.

• 1 month later...

Video is gone already

Just clicked on it for the 3rd time, It says "video not available in your Country!" I found it on Youtube

guys, you know that true girls are 16 right?

guys, you know that true girls are 16 right?

In 7 years' time, that song will be banned from my house!

(BTW, I do happen to think it's one of Blackrain's weakest tunes. Just sayin'.)

• 4 weeks later...

i ordered the cd/dvd set and also the vinyl press from amazon france. got confimration mine is shipped, but don't think i'll receive it for another few weeks yet.

Few weeks? That's a long wait! Is it being sent surface?

I'll order mine today. Really hope it lives up to the high standard of their previous albums.

Funny no samples leaked online yet, probably the disc is still hard to track. Where do you order yours and for how much ?

Amazon. Price seems pretty standard on the .uk and .fr sites. Do they charge ridiculous postage to Indonesia?

i ordered the cd/dvd set and also the vinyl press from amazon france. got confimration mine is shipped, but don't think i'll receive it for another few weeks yet.

Few weeks? That's a long wait! Is it being sent surface?

I'll order mine today. Really hope it lives up to the high standard of their previous albums.

Even airmail stuff usually takes 2 weeks form europe to australia.

That's the usual we have to deal with down here, and it's not unusual to take even longer.

I ordered mine from Amazon france (when they had pre-orders going a while back)

There is also a deluxe boxed edition that costs something like 125 Euro with lithographs and all sorts of stuff.

Funny no samples leaked online yet, probably the disc is still hard to track. Where do you order yours and for how much ?

Amazon. Price seems pretty standard on the .uk and .fr sites. Do they charge ridiculous postage to Indonesia?

Which Amazon ? because on UK, the price seems way out of reach, almost 20 pound. Postage is reasonable though

Which Amazon ? because on UK, the price seems way out of reach, almost 20 pound. Postage is reasonable though

I paid £14.50 plus £1.26 postage from a Marketplace seller, as the Amazon price is ridiculous. Maybe the French site would be cheaper for you...?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest carpexnoctem

Maybe THIS CD will actually get some distribution at some level. You can't even buy Lethal Dose Of... of their website.

> April the 8th

We've just signed with Sony Music / Columbia. Our new album will be released the 10th of June in France and soon in the rest of the world.

INDEX_13cEN.jpg

I feel obligated to point out that 'Lethal Dose Of...' as well as 'License To Thrill' are in stock and being sold for 10.00 EUR each at http://www.blackrain-company.com/merch/ I'm familiar with seeing talk about how 'Lethal Dose Of...' is so difficult to find but there it is right there. It's the double disc version too. I bought it last year with no issues. In fact, since it was direct from the band they surprised me with extras such as an autographed pic, some novelty balloons, and two novelty condoms.

Also regarding the brand new album, 'It Begins', I looked through the Marketplace listings on Amazon France and noticed one seller shipping from California in the US. I checked and 'It Begins' isn't available on the US Amazon yet. Since I didn't want to pay international rates for shipping within my own country, I turned to another store which deals in import CDs but ships from California in the US. In case you didn't know I'm speaking about ImportCDs http://www.importcds.com Sure enough, they're selling the CD/DVD digipak for $24.63. They also offer the regular CD and vinyl versions but those currently are not in stock. I have bought from ImportCDs numerous times both from the online store and the eBay store. I hope this helps some of you in the United States having difficulty getting the album.