Name for a band

Leykis101

What do you guys think of the name for a band called Jewlius Sleazer? LOL

I like it, but the 'Jew' bit might get taken the wrong way.

How about 'Droolius Sleazer'? Kinda works for a sleazy band...

:D

I like it, but the 'Jew' bit might get taken the wrong way.

How about 'Droolius Sleazer'? Kinda works for a sleazy band...

:D

Accept for im the only non jew in the group! they are actually the ones who came up with the spelling of Jewlius, my original idea was Jullius Sleazer, they were like fuck that lets spell it Jewlius, and I was like OK, but dont any of you mind that it might not apply to me? so I guess Im an honorary Jew now, since I am out voted on the name, but I guess that is the name they all jumped at, and we went through many names so im just fucking glad to finally have settled on something, and they or we are all not fighting on the simple name of our band, thats a major hurdle we got cleared, so I was seeing what you guys thought? glad you like it.

• My Little Pony

Okay, first off: you didn't tell us you were in a band. Or did you? Also when did you mention you were a musician? Anyway, I approve the name, and you know my approval is the only one that matters.

Okay, first off: you didn't tell us you were in a band. Or did you? Also when did you mention you were a musician? Anyway, I approve the name, and you know my approval is the only one that matters.

You gotta be a musician to be in a band? fuck are you serious? i guess there are a great many things you dont know about me, but one thing you do need to know, I can play the solo to talk dirty to me all the way through with only 3 mistakes, so take that

You gotta be a musician to be in a band? fuck are you serious? i guess there are a great many things you dont know about me, but one thing you do need to know, I can play the solo to talk dirty to me all the way through with only 3 mistakes, so take that

Me neither. No idea. Good work though, like the name and no one can complain if most of the guys are Jewish! :D

Sounds cool to me. :banger:

Good luck to the band!

Thank You Bro, and so hear it goes, I will explain, and you can take jabs at me, make fun, talk shit, let me have it, but It is you guys, and you guys only that I truly trust, and feel relaxed and comfortable enough, to explain what Im doing to. so here it goes.

I have worked in audio production, engineering, manipulation, basically anything and everythhing that has anything to do with audio, I have worked doing, and even worked doing the audio on tv for the local newscast, and of course, playing audio as a dick(as in cock)Jockey, DJ, I do not choose to discuss what I do unless it's relevant, I do not wish to put my name all over things ive done, or to announce things I am affiliated with, and if I absolutely have to publicly state my ties to something in the public, I 95% of the time use my public name, I simply just love audio, I am good at it, feel that im better then really anyone, or as good I should say, but I lately have had this itch to do something different, so I have constructed 2 sets of musicians I have chosen, I am no push over, I have taken sweet time and much stress to come up with these kids, and I have even interviewed them to make sure we are all personally and musically on the same page, now all this is done, I am beginning the process of writing music with these 2 groups of guys, I should say kids, since all but one of them is not even 20 years old yet, one group of us are writing a set of sleaze\glam tinted music, but ive discovered the sweetest gem with that group of guys, something I dreamed of, but never really put any stock into it happening, this group of boys have chemistry, they are all jews, they hate each others fucking guts, and they have only known each other a month, but they completely played with each other like they had their whole lifes, when my next 2 guys arrive from Gothenburg, and Vancouver next week, I will get to see the other group go into action, these boys are going to be doing powerful heavy melodic rock, everything ive done as far as picking these guys has been completely on line, which scares me, but I am confident, I love you guys on HH and know who is going to be my judges on any and everything coming out of my camp here in Ogden Utah, this is a huge risk for me, and frankly I am in way over my head, there really is no getting out of this now, it went from fun and a great idea to me actually doing this, I have asked in the HH Pro Forum a few times for musicians, and primarily a vocalist, for almost 2 years now, and I havent had a single response, oh outside of some dude telling me he would only sing CCM, so it's not like none of you fucks didnt have a first opp to do this, but I am not ever leaving my HH brothers out, if anyone thinks they have something to contribute, im all ears, but this is what Jewlius Sleazer is and this is what it's all about, so sorry to rant, but I thought it was time to mention what im doing, since I think Geoff already had a good idea.

Sounds cool to me. :banger:

Good luck to the band!

Thank You Bro, and so hear it goes, I will explain, and you can take jabs at me, make fun, talk shit, let me have it, but It is you guys, and you guys only that I truly trust, and feel relaxed and comfortable enough, to explain what Im doing to. so here it goes.

I have worked in audio production, engineering, manipulation, basically anything and everythhing that has anything to do with audio, I have worked doing, and even worked doing the audio on tv for the local newscast, and of course, playing audio as a dick(as in cock)Jockey, DJ, I do not choose to discuss what I do unless it's relevant, I do not wish to put my name all over things ive done, or to announce things I am affiliated with, and if I absolutely have to publicly state my ties to something in the public, I 95% of the time use my public name, I simply just love audio, I am good at it, feel that im better then really anyone, or as good I should say, but I lately have had this itch to do something different, so I have constructed 2 sets of musicians I have chosen, I am no push over, I have taken sweet time and much stress to come up with these kids, and I have even interviewed them to make sure we are all personally and musically on the same page, now all this is done, I am beginning the process of writing music with these 2 groups of guys, I should say kids, since all but one of them is not even 20 years old yet, one group of us are writing a set of sleaze\glam tinted music, but ive discovered the sweetest gem with that group of guys, something I dreamed of, but never really put any stock into it happening, this group of boys have chemistry, they are all jews, they hate each others fucking guts, and they have only known each other a month, but they completely played with each other like they had their whole lifes, when my next 2 guys arrive from Gothenburg, and Vancouver next week, I will get to see the other group go into action, these boys are going to be doing powerful heavy melodic rock, everything ive done as far as picking these guys has been completely on line, which scares me, but I am confident, I love you guys on HH and know who is going to be my judges on any and everything coming out of my camp here in Ogden Utah, this is a huge risk for me, and frankly I am in way over my head, there really is no getting out of this now, it went from fun and a great idea to me actually doing this, I have asked in the HH Pro Forum a few times for musicians, and primarily a vocalist, for almost 2 years now, and I havent had a single response, oh outside of some dude telling me he would only sing CCM, so it's not like none of you fucks didnt have a first opp to do this, but I am not ever leaving my HH brothers out, if anyone thinks they have something to contribute, im all ears, but this is what Jewlius Sleazer is and this is what it's all about, so sorry to rant, but I thought it was time to mention what im doing, since I think Geoff already had a good idea.

This sounds seriously exciting.

How about keeping this thread going (or starting a new one) with regular updates on the 2 projects for us HH-ers who are interested?

Good luck mate, hope both of these work out for you.

:headbanger:

(BTW, I have the worst singing voice of all time, so I can't help on that score. If you had the choice of me on vocals or someone scratching a blackboard, go for the fingernails every time!)

Haha, what was my good idea? Good luck with it, mate, sounds very cool. Looking forward to seeing the outcome.

No Geoff you just pulled the curtain back on the band name, I merely axed about it, you jumped in with the What are you fronting a band by this name comment, so I figured what the fuck, no point in being secrative now, I figured you already had a good idea what I was doing and if you didnt it wouldnt be long before you did, so yeah, I learned this morning the hardest part of this is going to be keeping these fuckers around, they all traveled here on there own dime, but they are constantly fighting, arguing, I figure i'll watch where it goes, but sooner then later, I am going to leave passive mode, and snap, then we will see how bad they want to do this, when cody the giant fucking douche bag comes out, will they still think it's fun and games? No, they wont.

Might I suggest videoing this from start to finish.. Might make a pretty cool short film.

Thats a killer fucking idea, and if I were collected enough I wouldve already been on it, my problem is that I dont want this to turn into a circus, until songs are finished, I dont know about the other group of guys, I dont believe they will be this difficult, these are the guys that wanted to "dress up like bitches" and "blow motherfuckers out of the bars" and I told him im like Tony dude, we or I need to figure out a way to even get you fags into the bar, and thats not a lie, not a lot of bar playing forsight, but it was a good point, I dont think they get it, they are to arrogant, and young, they dont seem to comprehend, they aint playing in any bars or clubs unless we can work on some alternate Identification for them, or just get them to act older then teenagers, fuck, anyways, I need to find a 2nd person, I mean to film it, I really have to concentrate on the matter at hand, but I gotta record it, you guys are fucking genius, good idea.

I think "Camp Ogden" would be a good album title...

Best of luck with the zodiac mind warping you Zigue Zigue Sputnik mo'fo'...

I always though TooDamnGlamn (or some such alt spelling) would be a cool band name. Then you open up the world of acronymns... TDG!

So this last pick up I got, he is enrolled here at the Utah arm of Julliard School Of Performing Arts, this kid will not!! continue with us, he apparently wasnt up to snuff on what Glam Metal was, and at meeting tonight was brought into the deep dark secret that will be within our band, that secret being?? anybody guess? come on? he discovered that full make up, wigs, skirts, high heels, and any other misc attire a chick would wear, well he found out that is what we will be wearing, and I swear to you he went ghost white, he was genuinely shaken up by this, I mean I found this kid by way of my little brother who attends the school of music, down there, said the dude could seriously pound the drums, guess Willie never mentioned to this kid that this was going to be a glam\sleaze metal experiment, well he did tell him that, apparently the kid(whos name is Milton) wasn't fully up on his glam knowledge, I bet you my Jeep, I dont ever hear another word from that kid again!! anyone want to bet? well fuck, this sucks, I might just have to dawn the lipstick and wig and jump behind the garbage cans, arent that many people who desire to play glam, and dress it as well, im surprised I found the 3 teens ive found, the reason I havent been photo happy with this experiment, is mainly for the reason that it is supposed to be a glam\sleaze band, when proper attire has been figured out, and is finished, I was then going to do a photo session, possibly a big one, but Im really not interested in pics until the glam portion is in full effect, and fuck it you know what, it just might be my ass in the photos with them, cause i dont think im finding a drummer to be cool with this, anytime soon, looks like I better shave the goatee, or do you think I should leave it?

I reckon shave the goatie if in full glam wear. To put this into perspective, what's your age compared to these kids?

I reckon shave the goatie if in full glam wear. To put this into perspective, what's your age compared to these kids?

Im 35, everyone else is 19 and 20, but I did get a hold of the guy whos going to play bass with the other group of guys, he is from Vancouver, and is 31, my entire point behind this was to assemble the youngest group of musicians, who were not only willing to let me be the chief writer, pay tribute to perhaps one of the most over the top genres in history, at least visually, but who also are skilled and serious musicians, that do not have their head in the american music box, the 2nd group of guys have been easy to pick, and very quickly assembled, the glam group have litterally taken me almost a year to the day, when I started kicking this idea around, and I still am not 100% no stress sure that I am good to go, I litterally lose sleep just waiting and wondering which one of these kids is going to up and decide not to do it, or that they are bored, or just whatever, it has been making me physically ill because of the time it has taken to not just reach and discover these kids, but the amount of time I had to sit and listen to the very detailed try out files I demanded, but who also were not only cool with, but wanted to dress in drag, it may suprise you but there aint a whole lot of people period who are cool with this, now I have tracked down 4 guys, who not only are wanting to do this, but they are very talented musicians on top of it, I had to talk them into paying their own way to come out here, I have to let them live at my house, im feeding them, and trying to entertain them, one of them is from Italy, the rest are from the east coast, they are very culture shocked, they are very energetic, they are very cocky, and very raw, none of them have ever recorded in a studio before, none of them have really ever played glam before, they are basically going to be playing the music that I write for them, which was never my intention, and I hope they will jump in and catch on so I dont have to write it all, I wanted to write the music, but I have few rules, one of a very few is NO musician regardlesss of experience can ever afford to miss out on just one good idea, this is all very daunting to me, and when the other group of guys arrives next tuesday, my house will be full, as will my stress, I think these Glam kids are going to equal out, they have fought since the second they arrived, they also get along like they have been friends forever, we are going to begin jamming tonight, for the 1st time, I cannot let the no drummer thing hold this off anymore, so I am going to do it, I think that since I already have quit a bit of material for the other group, like my own songs that Ive already recorded on my own, it is going to go a lot smoother, they will just be able to learn the songs, come up with a few more, then we can go right in and start taking care of the music tracks, I will work exclusively and in detail with both vocalists, I will put in extra time, and take extra special care on vocals, it's my specialty, I am thinking less and less about the actual glam dressing everyday, I will let everyone know how goes our 1st jam tonight, if it's a bomb, I might just have to rethink my entire plan, I seriously wish I could just find the kind of musicians I wanted right here in Utah, but I learned it's not that easy, Hey Karpetfunkoticklebag, come on down, I didnt know you played an instrument? im calling you out right now, I will fly you here, how about that for an offer??? what instrument do you play, aside from the flute?

Rancid Ballsack is available from what I've been able to search... So is Festering Anus Boil