Fair Warning - Sundancer

Stefan

Sounds like Fair Warning i.e. bland as hell. But who knows, I'm sure I'll still bore myself with the new CD at least one time.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a MASSIVE fan, but this sounds shite. Their last album "Aura" was mostly average, but this might be the first time I don't buy a FW disc by sight...

• 1 month later...

Sounds like Fair Warning i.e. bland as hell. But who knows, I'm sure I'll still bore myself with the new CD at least one time.

Remember the very 1st time you heard Longing For Love? I dont know bout you, but it was sweet heroine to my ears, everything since then, rubbish

Remember the very 1st time you heard Longing For Love? I dont know bout you, but it was sweet heroine to my ears, everything since then, rubbish

I don't remember the first time I heard that song, or any other time I heard it. ;)

'Angels of Heaven' and 'Someday' are fantastic songs. There is some solid stuff on the 'Rainmaker' CD. Everything else is rubbish, imo.

This new CD, friends, is fucking dreadful. Excuse my language, but how do a group of guys seriously think it's worth time in their lives recording this shit? For the record, how many other times have they recorded a song called 'Jealous heart,' 'Troubled heart' or 'Real love?' It seems like these songs are on every CD. In terms of song writers, these guys would have to be as uninspiring as you get. James called Vega samey. Friend, listen to this to see how samey is done to perfection.

Awful.

I don't remember the first time I heard that song, or any other time I heard it. ;)

'Angels of Heaven' and 'Someday' are fantastic songs. There is some solid stuff on the 'Rainmaker' CD. Everything else is rubbish, imo.

This new CD, friends, is fucking dreadful. Excuse my language, but how do a group of guys seriously think it's worth time in their lives recording this shit? For the record, how many other times have they recorded a song called 'Jealous heart,' 'Troubled heart' or 'Real love?' It seems like these songs are on every CD. In terms of song writers, these guys would have to be as uninspiring as you get. James called Vega samey. Friend, listen to this to see how samey is done to perfection.

Awful.

To each their own, but if Vega and Fair Warning are samey I'll take Fair Warning samey every time!

Yowser! You're telling me you prefer 'Sundancer' to 'What the hell?'! I only ask as, to each their own, but there is a good 40%+ difference in how I rated these two bands. I thought the Fair Warning CD was shockingly bad, whereas imo Vega is yet to be topped in 2013. I'd be truly stunned if you thought this FW disc was better...

Yowser! You're telling me you prefer 'Sundancer' to 'What the hell?'! I only ask as, to each their own, but there is a good 40%+ difference in how I rated these two bands. I thought the Fair Warning CD was shockingly bad, whereas imo Vega is yet to be topped in 2013. I'd be truly stunned if you thought this FW disc was better...

Vega does NOTHING for me at all!

And the new W.E.T. destroys the vega!

Fair enough, mate, but weaker than this new FW disc? Now that's an insult... :(

W.E.T. and Vega kill this!!!!

As well as basically any single other rock album recorded this year. ;)

Don't really like them and don't really hate them....but this one sounds pretty good. I know its only a teaser but I like it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with some that this disc is disappointing, although not really horrible, but out of 14 tracks, at least 7 or 8 are filler materials. Some worthy tracks are 'Keep It In The Dark' - this has AC/DC smokey riffs but very different than the usual Fair Warning stuff; 'Pride' is awesome, maybe the best track here, 'Get Real' is also very good, but that's about all I'm afraid. 'Hit and Run' and 'Man In The Mirror' almost made it, but sadly the verses are quite average. Counting out 2 worst tracks here, 'Touch My Soul' and 'Living On The Streets', I guess this score is quite fair to sum up the whole album.

72%

• 1 month later...