Sic Vikki - Kiss Me In French

Kiss Me In French Song  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I dont know if I just happened to hear this at the right time or if I just think way to highly of it, but this has become one of my all time favorite discs, and I never hear anyone who even mentions it, I think it's quit a gem, but do not ever run acrossed anyone who even gives it props, so regardless what anyone else thinks, I think this is one of a kind, a cd that I believe defines the kind of music I love, and an all around solid album, with top of the line production, so Im going to see what the rest of you believe, whats your favorite song off of this disc?

It was a very hard choice for me, as I love Her Body Compliments The Beat, but I had to go with Stop Breaking My Broken Heart, I can never hear this song enough, and I believe it's a fucking classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_1q9ArO0qM

I've read so many good things about this one but I have never heard it one time.

Really? I own this disc. Kind of Steve Plunkett, from Autograph's brain child. I really enjoy it. Baby Talks Dirty is my favorite track.

I thought this CD was okay, but not brilliant. Easily my favourite song was the title track (despite the dubious lyrics!)

I've read so many good things about this one but I have never heard it one time.

Hear you go buddy, I will post the top tracks(as far as Im concerned) then you can shoot over to youtube and just kind of scan through the other tracks, just use this poll as a track listing, I mean if you care, I really really do love this cd, like I say, it could just be me, but to think someone of your your magnitude has never heard this, is kind of like a major oversight, and needs to be resolved ASAP, as I really believe you may find this one as killer as I do? or you may think it fucking blows and that im a fag cause I do like it so much? here are the other tracks I think are the best.

Her Body Compliments The Beat (Obviously written to be performed on stage by strippers, and lyrics r about watching a stripper)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WHmIAIBv5Q

Kiss Me In French - Title Track Obviously

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTohk1RMFoo

Tough Enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1vDXi3EBIM

Baby Talks Dirty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Z5CRFkWN8

Tie Me Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSL225KtCVY

I think all I left off was the ballads, these are really the songs I think are best, but if you want the rest give a shout, and I put those up to, if not, you go ahead and check them out, as I am not a fan of ballads, and would never vote one as best track on an album, and if the ballad was the best track on a rock album, I believe that says volumes about the band and it's credibility as a rock band.

It was a very hard choice for me, as I love Her Body Compliments The Beat, but I had to go with Stop Breaking My Broken Heart, I can never hear this song enough, and I believe it's a fucking classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_1q9ArO0qM

1. Is that not the most perfect looking female you've ever seen in the picture for this video?

2. I also voted for 'Stop breaking my broken heart or I'll break your face.' Good CD and my fave on it.

This is a fantastic album! I bought it off ebay several years back without hearing it because a seller had a bunch he was getting rid of new/sealed/cheap and was blown away. Still gets regular spins in my cd player. There really isn't a bad track here but I'd go with "Her Body Compliments The Beat", the song just sounds fantastic cranked up on a good system.

Easily tough enough. The band is pretty mediocre after owning both CDs I sold them. The first cd has some appeal because it sounds like a branch off of Steve Plunketts solo album. The second one was just bad.

WARNING!! DONT EVER BUY THE SECOND DISC, IT IS FUCKING HORRIBLE SHIT MUSIC AND NOTHING LIKE THIS ONE

Why has no one else seen that picture of the girl in the 'Stop breakin' my broken heart or I'll break your neck' filmclip?

Why has no one else seen that picture of the girl in the 'Stop breakin' my broken heart or I'll break your neck' filmclip?

What is Or I'll Break Your Neck? what are you rambling about mr G-Off?

Never mind that. Why have you not spurted jism over the blonde in your little youtube video box for this song?

Never mind that. Why have you not spurted jism over the blonde in your little youtube video box for this song?

Are you kidding me? Why do you think theres not a picture of the CD cover? or the band? or even anything to do with Sic Vikki? No theres specifically a pic of a certain natural looking blonde, with naturally supple round, and perfect natural titties? dude I dropped a load when seeing the girl, another load when posting the video, yet another load when sharing the video with you, and another load just for the memory of the previous loads I dropped, I also contributed loads, in between loads, so dont you accuse me of not covering my screen in pecker snot over this girl whom I know nothing about, accept if I ever meet her, after of course shooting a load in front of her, I will bill her for the cost of a new monitor, since it's her fault mine got ruined by dong slime! G-Off, I bet I dumped more shmegma over her then you are even physically able to, I have paid tribute to this girl in the highest and most messy order. OK, case and discussion closed.

Ps stop breakin is my fav too - great track

I agree, It is a terrific track, and I dont know how it's not everybody's favorite track, that really puzzles me, I believe people just want to be different, and go against the grain, so they see Stop Breaking being voted for, and have to be the rebel, so they vote different, and obstruct my poll, when they know without question, that the true greatest song on this CD, is Stop Breaking, so let's just assume that all votes are for Stop Breaking, and thats a unanimous favorite song, poll closed, NEXT!! G-Off stop hijacking threads, I setup a hijack thread JUST FOR YOU G-OFF!! and you didn't even fucking post one time in it, which just goes to prove what I was trying to prove, that you are nothing but a home wrecking, thread jacking, colon jabbing, bowel tickling, salad tossing, dumper tonguing, anal pounding, forum burglar, this is a poll sir, and not the type you prefer, but a poll just the same, please let people concentrate on their vote, an do not continue distracting their thought process on such an important subject, good pick Glen I totally agree.

Are you kidding me? Why do you think theres not a picture of the CD cover? or the band? or even anything to do with Sic Vikki? No theres specifically a pic of a certain natural looking blonde, with naturally supple round, and perfect natural titties? dude I dropped a load when seeing the girl, another load when posting the video, yet another load when sharing the video with you, and another load just for the memory of the previous loads I dropped, I also contributed loads, in between loads, so dont you accuse me of not covering my screen in pecker snot over this girl whom I know nothing about, accept if I ever meet her, after of course shooting a load in front of her, I will bill her for the cost of a new monitor, since it's her fault mine got ruined by dong slime! G-Off, I bet I dumped more shmegma over her then you are even physically able to, I have paid tribute to this girl in the highest and most messy order. OK, case and discussion closed.

lol. This will be my favourite post of 2013. I'll put it on my fridge, next to the naked picture I painted of you, Cody.

• 3 weeks later...

I really like this entire album, but "Stop Breaking My Broken Heart" is easily the best tune. Or maybe it was "Her Body Compliments the Beat." No, wait, it was "I Don't Want Nobody But Yours." Oh, hell, just pick pretty much any song...they're all keepers.

I really like this entire album, but "Stop Breaking My Broken Heart" is easily the best tune. Or maybe it was "Her Body Compliments the Beat." No, wait, it was "I Don't Want Nobody But Yours." Oh, hell, just pick pretty much any song...they're all keepers.

Amen good sir, but SBMBH is the top load popper!