Hijack Board!

Leykis101

This is the hijacked thread board, I dont know if there already is one?? regardless, it will be mandated that you must never post more then twice on any one topic, you must! take the topic off topic or you fuck the board up, this means no conversations, only statements and remarks, let's see how this one goes, Geoff go ahead and get us started since you seem to have no problems keeping things on topic......

Greetings all. My name is Tralphaz Q. Hufnagle, star of stage and screen. I own a mansion and a yacht. However, my hovercraft is full of eels.

No it's not, your hovercraft is really just a pontoon you put a 2 stroke on, some hovercraft, I watched one of G-Offs flicks and he took 5 guys in a real hovercraft, that must be where you got the idea from,

And it is the Creepza that delivers my pizza, but if I worked for the pizza company would I be Perv+Pizza=Peeping Tom Pizza Delivery Guy? would I get caught peeping on tom?

I don't understand what I'm doing here.

None of us do Karpet Ride Ofunk o metal= We are here to do whatever we want, within the confindes of the law that is, but it is not unusual to be confused or dumbfounded by the thought of what any of us are doing here, maybe there is only one man who can answer that, but probably no man will ever answer that, = your here, because your here ROLL THE BONES!!

I don't understand what I'm doing here either. But about that hovercraft scene you saw, Cody. Did you think - out of the 89 home movies I sent you - that was close to my best scene? I felt so... so, full. Just stuffed. It was just nice.

Speaking of yachts, I own a tortoise. My neighbour looked over the fence and said, 'Nice turtle.' I couldn't stab him in the throat within the 3 second time limit I set for myself because I only had a butter knife on me, as I was buttering some leaves in my garden. So instead I ate his throat and then couldn't stop so I ate his entire body, which was cool because I was kind of running out of space under my floorboards anyway. Worked out well for everyone in the end.

One man's gibberish is another mans Theroux...

And every mans lover, is another mans daughter

My entire life Ive been told I see the good in everyone, well why was I never praised for seeing the bad in everyone as well? talk about a mind fuck of the 3rd order, you will never confuse a kid more then basically telling him he is gullible! Because in my brain that's what they are telling me when they tell me I see the good in everyone, yes I see the good and then I prey on it!! night night baby