WHAT'S For DINNER..?

LV KIX

Not that it really matters... But I'm having PIZZA for dinner tonight.

What do you got...?

Pizza tonight, went to a friends house tonight so the kids could play together. Usually I take the boys to Mc Donalds on Fridays if they are good all week, they also have an indoor play area which they love.

Late dinner tonight... Tony Romas BBQ Spare Ribs

Not bad for a microwave meal.... ready in about 5 minutes.

• My Little Pony

I guess it was my turn for pizza. And a few beers. My little homebrew operation is working out splendidly!

I'll be eating dinner at the Ravens - Broncos football game in Baltimore tonight. I'll most likely end up with one of those ballpark hotdogs on a soggy bun.. for $6.00.

• My Little Pony

I'll be eating dinner at the Ravens - Broncos football game in Baltimore tonight. I'll most likely end up with one of those ballpark hotdogs on a soggy bun.. for $6.00.

$6.00!!!

That's cheap. They're around $10.00 over here.

I'll be having rigati with Alfredo sauce. And, of course, beer.

$6.00!!!

Well... That hotdog was $8.00... I had the soggy bun part right though.

• My Little Pony

$6.00!!!

Well... That hotdog was $8.00... I had the soggy bun part right though.

Damn! No one should ever have to pay that much for a half-assed hotdog. One of my local supermarkets used to have a hotdog stand outside its doors, and they had great smokies for only $2.50. Shit. I really want one, now.

went to our litttle Italina joint today called Romas. Love that place. really good Lasagna. But I'm not feeling too good today and it was all I could do to finish off my food. I wanted for dessert Squatch Bait Cake but didn't feel like it. What is Squatch Bait Cake? named for the legend Big Foot ( if you remember they did part of an episode around here last season) and it is like a Hot Fudge Cake that also has carmel on it

Undecided tonight... Guess I should figure it out considering it's 6:30 already.

Undecided tonight... Guess I should figure it out considering it's 6:30 already.

We (my son and I) decided on home cooked hamburgers... nice thick ones.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope in the next couple of days to have Cabbage Casserole. since the wife can't make Cabbage Rolls you cane make the same in a casserole and I can eat that stuff for a week.

Ewwwwwwwwwww.... better you than me.