Euro 2012

Wotty

2:1 for Germany. Well done. That was an improvement, although they did make it suspenseful again by being careless in the defense.

Oh my God the Dutch were a disappointment - their fans must be crying into their beer.

Bizarrely they can still qualify easily by beating Portugal........cos I cant see Denmark doing anything against Germany.

Yes, Holland vs. Portugal should be interesting. And I hope Germany won't fuck up against Denmark.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, so much for Holland being "favorites". Very disappointing performances so far. Looks like they will be a casualty in the "Group of Death"

Today......

France v ENGLAND

Final result: 1:1. Well, that was extremely uninspiring as well

ha ha you are right - the shot of the french guy asleep said it all! good result for England tho :-)

Noooo... someone fell asleep at a soccer game..? :whistle:

2:1 for Germany. Well done. That was an improvement, although they did make it suspenseful again by being careless in the defense.

Oh my God the Dutch were a disappointment - their fans must be crying into their beer.

Bizarrely they can still qualify easily by beating Portugal........cos I cant see Denmark doing anything against Germany.

Yes, Holland vs. Portugal should be interesting. And I hope Germany won't fuck up against Denmark.

is there a possibility that Germany will gave up their game against Denmark so Holland won't advance ?

is there a possibility that Germany will gave up their game against Denmark so Holland won't advance ?

No, not really. Unlikely, but there is still the slight possibility that Germany won't make the quarter-finals if they lose against Denmark with a high score and Portugal wins against Holland with a high score. But to avoid any tricks like that both games will take place parallel to each other, both at 8:45pm.

Bloody hell mate calm down. No ones dissing England (except B lol), just commenting that the game was dull - which it was.

Exactly ! Relax, mate, it's only me dissing the English ! And for 2 good reasons. Chelsea and '66. :P

....and the 5-1 drubbing with Sven's team in case you forgot :P

Oh shit ! Yeah, I forgot about that one ! That was embarrassing. 3 good reasons then .... ! ;)

Today.....

Croatia v Italy

Ireland v Spain

GO, Croatia !!!!

Spain will win anyway, but Italy needs to get kicked out !!

Today.....

Croatia v Italy

Ireland v Spain

GO, Croatia !!!!

Spain will win anyway, but Italy needs to get kicked out !!

Now the kiss of death........The Croat's look a quality side.

Today......

France v ENGLAND

Final result: 1:1. Well, that was extremely uninspiring as well

ha ha you are right - the shot of the french guy asleep said it all! good result for England tho :-)

Noooo... someone fell asleep at a soccer game..? :whistle:

ha ha, yeah, but id still take it a million times over American football ;-)

Germany looked fantastic for most of the game last night. I said before the tournament that they'd win it and now I wish I'd put my money where my mouth is. I admire the way they have completely rebulit their squad and now have a team that could be a dominant force in world football for years. It's a model I hope England can emulate at some point in the future.

Anyway, they're best team I've seen so far, although Italy were good against Spain, so it will be interesting to see how they get on tonight.

Germany looked fantastic for most of the game last night. I said before the tournament that they'd win it and now I wish I'd put my money where my mouth is. I admire the way they have completely rebulit their squad and now have a team that could be a dominant force in world football for years. It's a model I hope England can emulate at some point in the future.

Anyway, they're best team I've seen so far, although Italy were good against Spain, so it will be interesting to see how they get on tonight.

They were good, but on the flip side of that the Dutch were dire at times, esp the defence.

Today.....

Croatia v Italy

Ireland v Spain

Croatia v Italy was 1-1,while Spain tanked Ireland 0-4.......

11 Ireland men should not leave their defense area during the whole 90 minutes in their game against Italy. Then hopefully Italy is out. Beat them with their own weapon, he he he ... !

Today........

France v Ukraine

ENGLAND v Sweden

I'd like the Ukraine to win, and England, of course. GO, England !!

Today.....

Croatia v Italy

Ireland v Spain

11 Ireland men should not leave their defense area during the whole 90 minutes in their game against Italy. Then hopefully Italy is out. Beat them with their own weapon, he he he ... !

It wouldnt matter if all 11 lined up on the goal line, their defense is shite!! lol

Today........

France v Ukraine

ENGLAND v Sweden

I'd like the Ukraine to win, and England, of course. GO, England !!

No I want France to win actually, probably works out better for England if they should unfortunately lose to Sweden!

That way we only need to beat Ukraine in the last game rather than some ugly tied points situation with France.

Today.....

Croatia v Italy

Ireland v Spain

It wouldnt matter if all 11 lined up on the goal line, their defense is shite!! lol

That is what worries me as well ! LOL !

A very close game, but congrats to England !!

Today........

Czeck R. V Poland

Greece V Russia

Oh no......Both at the SAME time,on BBC 1 and BBC 3........

Greece and the Czeck's both won 1-0 and advance.....