Euro 2012

Wotty

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Germany is going to be slaughtered by Portugal in their first game. 7 of the German team are from Bayern Munich and more or less regular players, which doesn't speak for a lot of creativity, I am afraid.

From what I've seen in the run up to the Euros, World Cup and Euro 2008 champions Spain (obviously) and Holland are far and away the faves here, with Holland having a much tougher group stage to deal with. Group B is BRUTAL.

If Germany can get out of group B along with Holland, never count 'em out in the big tourneys! ;-)

I think Germany will be tough to beat. Wondering about a small wager on Russia as a good value outside bet...?

Can't see England doing well. The first striker with any pace will run rings around John Terry.

The first striker with any pace will run rings around John Terry.

Terry will get sent off very quickly anyway for doing something extremely stupid. Mark my words !

Bernd - how has Ozil been playing? He was excellent at the World Cup and pundits were touting him as the next big thing.

We should have a little prediction competition here. How about just picking the score in the final? I'll go for:

Germany 2 - 0 Spain

Bernd - how has Ozil been playing? He was excellent at the World Cup and pundits were touting him as the next big thing.

We should have a little prediction competition here. How about just picking the score in the final? I'll go for:

Germany 2 - 0 Spain

Hang on a minute, wont we knock Spain out in the quarter finals??! ;)

Germany 2 - 0 Spain

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.:rofl2:

Denmark 1 Holland 0

Germany 1 Portugal 0

Germany & Holland were both very underwhelming imo..................

True, Germany were underwhelming to say the least, but they won. Next wednesday we'll play Holland and they will give everything they have. If they lose again, which I hope of course, they can take the next plane back home.

Germany 2 - 0 Spain

It surely wasn't his best game ever against Portugal and he seemed to be quite pissed when he was replaced by Toni Kroos. But like the rest of the German team he will recover and improve.

Germany 2 - 0 Spain

Yes, not a bad idea, but first you have to beat France, which is tomorrow. Good luck !!

I predict a very negative, defensive England performance with a 1-0 defeat. Most of the people I know think we'll get spanked and taught a footballing lesson by the French.

Today......

France v ENGLAND

Final result: 1:1. Well, that was extremely uninspiring as well

Today......

France v ENGLAND

Final result: 1:1. Well, that was extremely uninspiring as well

ha ha you are right - the shot of the french guy asleep said it all! good result for England tho :-)