What band would you most like to see reform?

Queensryche

:lol:

Too soon?

Nice!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

XYZ w/ Diglio on guitar

yeah and going with the sound of the debut album please :) and "shake your soul" era baton rouge

also the appetite recording incarnation of G'N'R would be nice

Im so stuck in time :devilgrin:

XYZ w/ Diglio on guitar

yeah and going with the sound of the debut album please :) and "shake your soul" era baton rouge

I agree 100%, and I'm stuck there to!

I was listening to Oxygen the other day, and it's a fine album, but it really made me think about how much I'd love to hear another TNT album. Not this shitty version they're abusing the name with at the moment, but LeTekro and Harnell back with Morty Black and some guy on drums. If you ask me, just like Hess/Lesperance, Harnell/LeTekro should not be apart. :)

XYZ w/ Diglio on guitar

yeah The Rocker but its nice to be stuck here :drink:

Wildside

Roxy Blue

Babylon AD

The Scream

Frehleys Comet

oh yeah,great choices indeed...so long as wildside steer clear of the drivel from their s/t release and stick with the "influence" sound :)

Wildside

Roxy Blue

Babylon AD

The Scream

Frehleys Comet

All good choices dude!! I saw the 1st three on tour together back in 1992. Awesome!!! But I highly doubt you could get Drew Hannah to reconcile with Benny Rhynedance and the rest of Wildside unfortunately. And after the Babylon AD "reunion" debacle "American Blitzkrieg", they need to R.I.P.

Roxy Blue's guitar player is a dentist now and I don't even think he plays guitar anymore. I would LOVE to see a Frehley's Comet reunion. Also would love to see John Corabi reform The Scream.

wouldnt mind seeing...

Melidian

Great King Rat

Sleeze Beez..I know they reformed last year for a few shows in holland...but another "screwed,blued/Powertool" sounding cd please Mr Elt & Co. please :)

Giant...with dann huff back on vocals/guitar

Frontline

XYZ w/ Diglio on guitar

yeah The Rocker but its nice to be stuck here :drink:

Wouldn't wanna be stuck anywhere else!!!

wouldnt mind seeing...

Melidian

Great King Rat

Sleeze Beez..I know they reformed last year for a few shows in holland...but another "screwed,blued/Powertool" sounding cd please Mr Elt & Co. please :)

Giant...with dann huff back on vocals/guitar

Frontline

Nice list!

Saigon Kick,, but obviously that's not going to happen since they hate each other.

and only if they went back to the original sound,, the last 3 albums quickly went downhill.

maybe im the only one, or im being a bit overly critical. but i havent heard a NEW song from one of my favorite high school bands (88-92) that i really enjoyed since def leppard's euphoria.

Saigon Kick,, but obviously that's not going to happen since they hate each other.

and only if they went back to the original sound,, the last 3 albums quickly went downhill.

maybe im the only one, or im being a bit overly critical. but i havent heard a NEW song from one of my favorite high school bands (88-92) that i really enjoyed since def leppard's euphoria.

Hmm..I know what you mean,although I enjoyed "sparkle lounge" and the last 2 whitesnake albums have been great on my ears,loved the track "call on me" from Good To Be Bad :)