"In The Night"

"Church Of Rock"

"Only The Dead Know"

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice.

'Death Row' would definitely make my list from the debut.

And what is it everything sees in 'Children of the Cross'??

I mean it's a decent song (maybe 8/10), but is it really better than 'lock up your daughters' or 'road to Babylon' ??

Not for me.

I mean it's a decent song (maybe 8/10), but is it really better than 'lock up your daughters' or 'road to Babylon' ??

Simply put, yes. ;) One of my favourite Crazy Lixx tracks.

Pretty cool mix, Alpha but I'd have one massive difference concerning the debut selection. For one, I think 'The Gamble' is actually a terrible song. I hate it, and it just sounds completely out of time to me. By far the worst the band has ever recorded in my opinion. And 'Want it' is one of their best, imo, which you excluded. :) Otherwise, I'd kind of agree with the other tunes.

Pretty cool mix, Alpha but I'd have one massive difference concerning the debut selection. For one, I think 'The Gamble' is actually a terrible song. I hate it, and it just sounds completely out of time to me. By far the worst the band has ever recorded in my opinion. And 'Want it' is one of their best, imo, which you excluded. :) Otherwise, I'd kind of agree with the other tunes.

"Children of the Cross" is awesome but then again I thought pretty much every track on New Religion was close to flawless.

Nice.

'Death Row' would definitely make my list from the debut.

Not for me.

I agree, Lock up your Daughters,and Road To Babylon are 2 of the best!

"Children of the Cross" is awesome but then again I thought pretty much every track on New Religion was close to flawless.

Sorry guys, really not getting the love for this track......probably one of the 'weaker' songs on that album.

But as you say still good.

Just wouldnt be on 'my' mix

:-)

Well, it's hard as hell to leave off "Road To Babylon" so that was added and "The Gamble" was eliminated.

"Lock Up Your Daughter" is just a 7/10 track for me.

This is based on a 80 minute cdr. Some songs got squeezed out that I like.

• 1 year later...

Judging by their FB-updates it seems like they are back in the studio recording album #4... Good stuff! I really like the fact that there are quite a lot of 'young' bands which are releasing albums on a regular basis again. Ten years ago it seemed like there were a lot of one-off bands around.