Out the hosital

Leykis101

I enjoyed a great birthday, I was pulliing my boat onto the beach 2 saturdays ago. when I re ripped my rotator cuff(again)well I had cut under my armpit open on barb wire, it was nasty infected,but I never foresaw what was about to happen, the infection immediatly went inside my body and directly into my torn rotator cuff, rendering my already hurt shoulder unusable, and causing the most unbearable pain I've ever experienced In my life(ive felt some pain)of course I waited until I was absolutelyincapacitated before I went to the hospital,thank god the infection didn't get into my heart, but I got out yesterday, and I get to wear a fanny pack around with a pump in it, and I'm hooked up to a constant antibiotic drip, big lesson learned, DONT EVER FUCK AROUND WITH INFECTION! I Consider myself semi tough, this had me crying like a little girl, it was agonizing, and I learned a huge life lesson. maybe this can help someone if they come into the same problem, don't wait, go immediately to the emergency room.

I enjoyed a great birthday, I was pulliing my boat onto the beach 2 saturdays ago. when I re ripped my rotator cuff(again)well I had cut under my armpit open on barb wire, it was nasty infected,but I never foresaw what was about to happen, the infection immediatly went inside my body and directly into my torn rotator cuff, rendering my already hurt shoulder unusable, and causing the most unbearable pain I've ever experienced In my life(ive felt some pain)of course I waited until I was absolutelyincapacitated before I went to the hospital,thank god the infection didn't get into my heart, but I got out yesterday, and I get to wear a fanny pack around with a pump in it, and I'm hooked up to a constant antibiotic drip, big lesson learned, DONT EVER FUCK AROUND WITH INFECTION! I Consider myself semi tough, this had me crying like a little girl, it was agonizing, and I learned a huge life lesson. maybe this can help someone if they come into the same problem, don't wait, go immediately to the emergency room.

glad to hear you are ok. or are going to be ok that is

• My Little Pony

Holy shit! My whole body is cringing with the thought of bearing all that pain. Glad to hear you're alive and well.

Holy shit! My whole body is cringing with the thought of bearing all that pain. Glad to hear you're alive and well.

You and me both!

Cody - glad you're okay mate and thanks for the warning about infections!

Come to think of it, the worst pain I've ever felt was a tooth infection - right down in the gum/jaw. It was so bad I seriously considered trying to knock my self unconscious and just wanted to cry, so I can 100% identify with you on that. Almost drove me insane ... some would say it did.

Thanks all, I guess i'll be ok, i don't want to jinx myself, but its humbling, I cant use one arm cause of the infection, and ive got a pick line in my good arm, so im basically at minimal capacity, it sucks, i aint whining, im alive, and i watched 4 people go into the emergency room with me, that cant say the same, im a lucky mother fucker, thanks for the thoughts everyone.

Thanks all, I guess i'll be ok, i don't want to jinx myself, but its humbling, I cant use one arm cause of the infection, and ive got a pick line in my good arm, so im basically at minimal capacity, it sucks, i aint whining, im alive, and i watched 4 people go into the emergency room with me, that cant say the same, im a lucky mother fucker, thanks for the thoughts everyone.

So glad to hear you're okay Cody. That sounds very painful.