Club football 2011/12

Wotty

Palace,like everyone else,can watch the final on tv..................loooooooooooool

Yeah Jez/James lack of posts says it all really...........

:popcorn:

I guess that penalty shoot out was just too much to bear :whistle:

The,only post when we win boys.......lol

:fuckchops: Try The 'only post when my fucking Internet is working boys' you mean. By the way Cardiff are a bunch of sheep shagging Sex pests, but they desrved to win :crying:

I'm still hugely depressed about this.

At least we ain't 'playing' and I use the term loosely, in the Blue Square league mate. How fucking depressing must that be! :whistle:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palace only drew,so the "only post when we're winning" twins PROBABLY won't post.......... :whistle: :whistle:

That`s funny Ian :rofl2:

But oh yes we will Chunky!! and a very good draw it was too.

Don't you wish you were playing championship football, but alas.... you're not . :whistle:

But oh yes we will Chunky!! and a very good draw it was too.

Don't you wish you were playing championship football, but alas.... you're not . :whistle:

Another 0-0, but away to Boro is a decent enough result. Nothing to play for this season now, so hopefully Dougie will start being a bit more adventurous in preparation for next season...

• 2 weeks later...

A nice 4-0 victory over Watford, England smash Pakistan at the cricket one dayer and the Shires 2nd best team win 5-0 at home. The only downside to todays sporting action was The complete fucking joke winning 3-0, but you can't have everything.

A nice 4-0 victory over Watford, England smash Pakistan at the cricket one dayer and the Shires 2nd best team win 5-0 at home. The only downside to todays sporting action was The complete fucking joke winning 3-0, but you can't have everything.

Post when they win spouts up.........But beating the scum is no great achievement !

West Ham v Palace on TV. Not going to be an easy game at all. Score prediction 1-1, but that's a big ask! Come on The Eagles

Hmm ... better side against the league leaders and 99% certain promotion candidates, not bad. Great performance today, first half we should have scored at least 2, just about edged it overall. 0-0 is a very good result and we nearly won it. Well done us!

EAGLES!!!

Hmm ... better side against the league leaders and 99% certain promotion candidates, not bad. Great performance today, first half we should have scored at least 2, just about edged it overall. 0-0 is a very good result and we nearly won it. Well done us!

EAGLES!!!

Talk about trying to "up" yourself,a draw is a good result and we NEARLY won it,is obviously a Palace season by-word.......

EAGLES!!!

Talk about trying to "up" yourself,a draw is a good result and we NEARLY won it,is obviously a Palace season by-word.......

Quite happy with what I said. We were the better side on the day, but didn't manage to score. This season may be done and dusted, but I'm quite excited about next season (as long as we bring in 2 or 3 players beforehand).

Poor for half an hour yesterday, good for 15 minutes then very good for 45. Well deserved 3 points, should have scored a few more at the end. Encouraging that we're creating chances (at last). Jedi (Mile Jedinak) is turning out to be an awesome signing, another fantastic performance yesterday. Who'd have thought our player of the year would be an Aussie?

Spurs 1 - 3 Man Utd

Another excellent win against a very good Spurs team

Spurs 1 - 3 Man Utd

Spurs where shite tho - no fire power up front at all imo. The fact that they are 3rd just highlights how shit Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool have been this season.

Spurs 1 - 3 Man Utd

Spurs where shite tho - no fire power up front at all imo. The fact that they are 3rd just highlights how shit Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool have been this season.

I thought Spurs played really well, they unfortunately had 3 excellent players out in Bale, Parker and Van Der Vaart but Utd have an habit of scoring against the run of play and stifling the opposition.

Spurs are unquestionably better than the other three and apart from Arsenal are more attractive to watch.

Spurs 1 - 3 Man Utd

I thought Spurs played really well, they unfortunately had 3 excellent players out in Bale, Parker and Van Der Vaart but Utd have an habit of scoring against the run of play and stifling the opposition.

Spurs are unquestionably better than the other three and apart from Arsenal are more attractive to watch.

yeah but I also watched Spurs concede 5 goals against Arsenal in the space of an hour and they were all over the place.

Poor Palace performance last night, but managed a 1-1 draw away and moved up a place. The big plus = Unbeaten in 7 matches and We equalled last years points tally already with 12 games left.

Nice to see Charlton lost at home last night, not that it really means anything as they are almost up already. Really hope we beat them next season.

Even though they lost,the Man Utd v Bilbao match was superb......

Bilbao were excellent