Club football 2011/12

Wotty

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

League Cup Semi final 1st Leg V Cardiff tonight. Get in there The Eagles :cheer:

Really hope we can do it, but I'm more pessimistic than I've been all season.

Will be drinking from before 5pm, so will be nicely anaesthetised by the time I get to the ground.

League Cup Semi final 1st Leg V Cardiff tonight. Get in there The Eagles :cheer:

Will be drinking from before 5pm, so will be nicely anaesthetised by the time I get to the ground.

1-0 Good win, although we needed another to make it more comfortable. First 15 minutes weren't great, but we settled and played well, especially the defence, who were as always rock solid. Cross fingers for the 2nd leg. :bananamac:

Southend's amazing run continues. Only a point off top place now and with Northampton away at the weekend, surely its another 3 points in the bag.

At this rate league 1 is a definite for next season :guitbannana:

1-0 Good win, although we needed another to make it more comfortable. First 15 minutes weren't great, but we settled and played well, especially the defence, who were as always rock solid. Cross fingers for the 2nd leg. :bananamac:

I'm keeping everything crossed! I'll be in a pub in Newcastle for the 2nd leg and will be absolutely sh*tting it. 1-0 was a great result, but I fear it won't be enough. Would love to be wrong, of course.

An amazing comeback by Southend - from 2-1 down to Northampton to win 2-5 with 3 goals in the last 10 minutes.

Well worthy of their top spot

Awesome. Nice one!

Apparently, we were well and truly cheated on Saturday. Pretty much all of the Palace fans and even some of the Leeds fans who were at the game said it looked like the ref had been paid and gave some unbelievable decisions to the away side, including a completely needless sending off that changed the game. We had been all over Leeds until then and well in control. :angryfire:

An amazing comeback by Southend - from 2-1 down to Northampton to win 2-5 with 3 goals in the last 10 minutes.

Awesome. Nice one!

Apparently, we were well and truly cheated on Saturday. Pretty much all of the Palace fans and even some of the Leeds fans who were at the game said it looked like the ref had been paid and gave some unbelievable decisions to the away side, including a completely needless sending off that changed the game. We had been all over Leeds until then and well in control. :angryfire:

The sending off was ridiculous. At least we got a point out of it though, but no good for our play off chances at all. :angry2:

Awesome. Nice one!

The sending off was ridiculous. At least we got a point out of it though, but no good for our play off chances at all. :angry2:

The rest of the season is all about one game imo...

Winter break is nearly over in Germany. Hooray !! The second half of the season is starting this Friday with Bayern Munich playing against Moenchengladbach.

Winter break is nearly over in Germany. Hooray !! The second half of the season is starting this Friday with Bayern Munich playing against Moenchengladbach.

And Bayern lost 3:1. For fucks sake !!

Still one of the best team in Europe though.........

Still one of the best team in Europe though.........

Well ..., with the ambition to win the Champions League. But losing this way is a No Go ! :angry2:

Palace,like everyone else,can watch the final on tv..................loooooooooooool

Yeah Jez/James lack of posts says it all really...........

:popcorn:

I guess that penalty shoot out was just too much to bear :whistle:

Palace,like everyone else,can watch the final on tv..................loooooooooooool

The,only post when we win boys.......lol

:fuckchops: Try The 'only post when my fucking Internet is working boys' you mean. By the way Cardiff are a bunch of sheep shagging Sex pests, but they desrved to win :crying:

Don't worry the final was the other semi final ;-)

...And we made a good few quid out of it, as well as beating Utd in the process.

Don't worry the final was the other semi final ;-)

...And we made a good few quid out of it, as well as beating Utd in the process.

Truth.

But you still won fook all................ :whistle:

ouch - awful result against Swindon last night and now they have leapfrogged us in the table - I just hope we dont throw it all away again after such a good start.

:fuckchops: Try The 'only post when my fucking Internet is working boys' you mean. By the way Cardiff are a bunch of sheep shagging Sex pests, but they desrved to win :crying:

I'm still hugely depressed about this. At least we made up for it last night against Brighton.

No wait, we didn't. Arse!