Club football 2011/12

Wotty

1-1 away to Burnley with 10 men for the last 20 minutes, quite happy with that. Two home games now, hope we don't play like we did at Coventry.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-1 away to Burnley with 10 men for the last 20 minutes, quite happy with that. Two home games now, hope we don't play like we did at Coventry.

Wooooooooaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh............ :whistle:

Shame you haven't got a club emblem you can be proud of, although looking at yours, maybe you need a new one :whistle:

DooFi_Turd.png

Shatters F.C

Hull at home tomorrow, 2 sides in form, but rumours are most of our defence is injured. Could be eventful.

Palace 1 - Barnsley 0. Played like shite, but got the points, although left it a litle bit late boys thankyou very much. 10 unbeaten :bananamac: :bananamac:

Palace 1 - Barnsley 0. Played like shite, but got the points, although left it a litle bit late boys thankyou very much. 10 unbeaten :bananamac: :bananamac:

Yep, we were absolute shit by all accounts, but a win is a win and I hope it gives the players a lift for the big Palace on Tour Day on Saturday. Can't wait. :D

Yep, we were absolute shit by all accounts, but a win is a win and I hope it gives the players a lift for the big Palace on Tour Day on Saturday. Can't wait. :D

Makes up for the times we have played really well and lost in the same circumstances. What goes around, as they say.

Ooooops - Slight blip me thinks!! :whistle:

What a load of arse we were yesterday. Big travelling contingent getting behind the team and they were terrible. My last game of this season, fortunately. :(

Southend lost AGAIN!! Throwing it away me thinks.

Should be good for a play off place, but their home form is well dodgy, so no confidence in them overcoming a home/away gig :-(

The wife's team, Reading are HOT HOT HOT !!

Come on Utd, 3 points clear, it's going to be an exciting climax to the season :beerbang:

Actually I dont think it will.....utd will win by about 7 pts IMO.

Utd have a far easier run in, and they will get a draw at City.

Come on Utd, 3 points clear, it's going to be an exciting climax to the season :beerbang:

Actually I dont think it will.....utd will win by about 7 pts IMO.

Utd have a far easier run in, and they will get a draw at City.

Still exciting for the armchair fans amongst us :drink:

Palace have decided to make the game a little more interesting by changing the rules. Now,rather than seeing how many goals they can score, they have decided to reverse this trend and see how many they can let in over a 20 minute period every game. The rest of the season could be interesting :whistle:

Palace have decided to make the game a little more interesting by changing the rules. Now,rather than seeing how many goals they can score, they have decided to reverse this trend and see how many they can let in over a 20 minute period every game. The rest of the season could be interesting :whistle:

Ian will be loving this :banana:

Palace fuckin' stuffed 0-3 by Forest......Jez didn't probably fuckin' know..... :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Unfortunately yes, hence above post you 'Numpty' :doh:

Can't complain about Palace's season, staying up was the aim. I do think the manager has thrown away an excellent opportunity to get into the play offs and I don't think he has much of an idea tactically, but at least we're stable in the Championship and not struggling to get out of non-league. ;)

Can't complain about Palace's season, staying up was the aim. I do think the manager has thrown away an excellent opportunity to get into the play offs and I don't think he has much of an idea tactically, but at least we're stable in the Championship and not struggling to get out of non-league. ;)

Or league 2 !! Southend are making it really difficult for themselves - home form has been poor.

Palace stuffed 3-1 at Birmingham.......WHAT A SURPRISE..........

Better than being stuffed by fookin' Braintree brother Watson! ;)

Palace stuffed 3-1 at Birmingham.......WHAT A SURPRISE..........

Better than being stuffed by fookin' Braintree brother Watson! ;)

True enough. I honestly think Freedman has no idea what he's doing, but we'll see what next season brings - at least we'll still be in the Championship.