EONIAN RECORDS - Sneek Peek For June 2011

SUICIDE

It would be nice to be able to check out some samples over at Eonian... :whistle:

A new website will be unveiled around the time of Sandra Dee & TNA's release...but I'm guessing you're currently scowling at the monitor and thinking, "What the f*ck good does that do me right now?" The answer is, of course, absolutely nothing...just seemed like a good timed to mention a new Eonian website is coming. :dance:

Is this TNA a different band than the Kivel releases?

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/band.cgi?BandNum=2051

Yes, totally different band. This TNA reminds me of Sweet F.A. with a little Tora Tora and Tesla sprinkled into the mix.

Like maniac has said, new website being sorted but am sure sample music will appear on Nightmare Records, NEH websites and other places soon. Or you can hear demo samples on Sandra Dee's facebook page (probably not the CD release versions) or TNA's myspace page which has a song not included on the CD called 'Can't Rape The Willing'

If anyone lists SANDRA DEE as being titled "The Pain Sessions" it is wrong. That would be old info. The title was eventually changed to 'Visions Of Pain'.

I agree with manic with that comparison for TNA. :headbanger:

I received my copies of TNA and Sandra Dee yesterday. I've posted samples of all tracks over on the main site:

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=5889&CDName=TNA&Letter=A

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=5890&CDName=Visions+of+Pain&Letter=A

The Sandra Dee is ok, but doesn't hit on all cylinders for me. The TNA, on the other hand, is damned good!

-Dan

On image alone I'm sold on both bands... will check out the samples asap, though.

• 1 month later...

Just been listening to the TNA samples and they sound f***ing excellent! No reviews posted on HH yet though; anyone care to share comments on the album?

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know what is up with Eonian on their next scheduled releases???

I believe next up in the queue is Rattleshake and Vandal. Not sure when they're scheduled for release, but I just started writing the Rattleshake biography today as a matter of fact. Since I work for the label, you may want to take the following claim with a grain of salt and I guess I can't blame you for that, but I will say that Rattleshake is easily one of the best bands Eonian has ever signed. That's not me pimping for the label, that's me sharing my honest thoughts. I think a lot of people 'round here are going to like what they hear when it finally comes out.

i have a thought that TNA is one of their best bands mark, do you think Rattlesnake is even better ? i'm excited now man!

Some great releases so far, but imo Strike Twice still schools them all. :)

I have a thought that TNA is one of their best bands, Mark, do you think Rattleshake is even better? I'm excited now man!

Some great releases so far, but imo Strike Twice still schools them all. :)

Yes, I do think Rattleshake is better than TNA. Kind of a similar sound/style, but Rattleshake do it a little better, in my opinion. But I do agree completely with Geoff: Strike Twice remains my personal favorite Eonian band.