World Of Warcraft

66 mustang

I have never played either but a guy at work tells me that he had to quit or else his wife was going to kick him out. He had to stop his son from playing too or he was going to flunk out of schoool

So yeah, I have heard it is VERY addicting and super time consuming to the point where I don't think there is an end to it. You can keep playing and exploring and fighting and trying to become more powerful.

• My Little Pony

I don't think it's WOW itself that's addictive, just the whole MMO genre. The games require one to invest a lot of time to make any sort of significant progress. WOW is not only the most popular of these types of games, but also the most popular game--period. Though it is truly sad what has become of many WOW gamers, there are also a lot of funny videos on the web that are related to World of Warcraft. Personally, I'll never go near the game, or MMO's in general, 'cause I don't feel like spending the required time and effort.

• My Little Pony

Yeah, Google the "Leroy Jenkins" video. I'm not sure if this is WOW or some other game but it is funny if you understand the MMO genre and the stereotypes assigned to the people who play.

Some people say that was staged, but it's pretty funny nonetheless.

• My Little Pony

South Park covers it pretty well. If you haven't seen that episode I suggest you do.

Check out the South Park spoof on WOW - "Make Love, Not Warcraft"...one of the funniest South Park episodes ever made IMO!

Is no one gonna say "jinx?"

South Park covers it pretty well. If you haven't seen that episode I suggest you do.

:agree: A classic!

I've never played WOW, but I have a brother who plays it all the time and never goes out. Mind you, he's not much of a people person (more of a misanthrope).

It doesn't appeal to me at all, but then I'm completely addicted to Mafia Wars and can't stop playing that all the f***ing time.

Check out the South Park spoof on WOW - "Make Love, Not Warcraft"...one of the funniest South Park episodes ever made IMO!

Ha, both posted at the same time too. Great minds think alike!

Cartman: (playing World of Warcraft) Alright Clyde, hit him with your crossbow! (Clyde's character isn't doing anything) Hit him now, Clyde! (Clyde's character is still doing nothing) Clyde? Clyde! Clyde! (Clyde is looking at a Playboy magazine) Come on you asshole! Goddamn it! We lost Clyde!

• My Little Pony

And now we have proof that inferior minds do, as well.

And now we have proof that inferior minds do, as well.

:rolleyes::lol:

Just say no to WoW. I should know, I went through a phase of playing it pretty heavily. It's loads of fun, the possibilities are endless, and it will steal your soul and free time like nothing else.

I've been taking a break from it for about 3 months now, and just need to stay away.

Seriously, it burns time like you can't imagine...

-Dan

• My Little Pony

Just say no to masturbating. I should know, I went through a phase of beating it pretty heavily. Each load is fun, the possibilities are endless, and it will steal your soul and free time like few other things.

I've been taking a break from it for about 3 minutes now, and just need to stay away.

Seriously, it burns like you can't imagine...

-Dan

*sigh* I have a foolish, child-like mind.