The new BANDS IN CONCERT #7

LV KIX

Here are 5 more bands that I have see play live.

Pick them apart, defend them... whatever.

Anyone else seen any of these:

1.) APRIL WINE

2.) DIRTY PENNY

3.) GREATFUL DEAD

4.) SILVERCHAIR

5.) BROTHER CANE

OK... go...

Nope, nope, nope, nope, and nope.

I would've rather slammed my nuts in a car door repeatedly then be subjected to a Grateful Dead concert. It would've been less painful.

Dirty Penny on back to back nights in February of this year. A sleaze band in a bar, drinking, having a good time, a lot of energy, loud, guitarist fell off stage....good times!

Saw the Dead at the Marcus Ampitheature while serving beer during Summerfest. So I wasn't really there to see them but I wish I had a dollar for each time a dead head came up to me and whispered "hey brutha, I'll trade you this <pulls joint out of pocket> for a glass of beer"

I would've rather slammed my nuts in a car door repeatedly then be subjected to a Grateful Dead concert. It would've been less painful.

Agreed my brotha from anotha mutha.. :drink:

Agreed... But back in my college days a friend and I were big time ticket scalpers. We had like 15 pairs of Dead tickets. We sold them all... had 2 left... and looked at each other and knew we had to see what this was all about... so we used the last 2. We each made about $700 selling the other tickets... so we went to see what the fuss was about.

Agreed... But back in my college days a friend and I were big time ticket scalpers. We had like 15 pairs of Dead tickets. We sold them all... had 2 left... and looked at each other and knew we had to see what this was all about... so we used the last 2. We each made about $700 selling the other tickets... so we went to see what the fuss was about.

And you can't remember a thing!

April Wine - At DRF 2009. From what I remember they were good but I don't know but a few of their songs.

Brother Cane - Saw them at Copper Dragon Brewery in Carbondale, Illinois in 1998 on their last tour for their third disc 'Whirlpool'. They were very very good.

I always think about that MUCKY PUP song HIPPIES HATE WATER when I think of them.. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Here are 5 more bands that I have see play live.

Pick them apart, defend them... whatever.

Anyone else seen any of these:

1.) APRIL WINE

2.) DIRTY PENNY

3.) GREATFUL DEAD

4.) SILVERCHAIR

5.) BROTHER CANE

OK... go...

No on all the above but still would like to see April Wine and Dirty Penny