Regrets, I've had a few...

JamesEagle

Just wondering whether anyone else has sold or traded CDs they wish they'd kept? I've done it a few times and would feel a lot better if I wasn't the only one. I have to sell or trade some CDs to make space and money available for new ones, but on a few occasions have been too hasty and sold a CD without listening to it enough times. The ones I really wish I'd held onto are:

House of Lords - s/t (very rash decision, times were hard)

Joshua - Intense Defense

Tour de Force - World On Fire (there's no way an album with that many tracks can be consistently good ... oh, wait a minute...)

Rough Cutt - s/t (since replaced)

Just wondering whether anyone else has sold or traded CDs they wish they'd kept? I've done it a few times and would feel a lot better if I wasn't the only one. I have to sell or trade some CDs to make space and money available for new ones, but on a few occasions have been too hasty and sold a CD without listening to it enough times. The ones I really wish I'd held onto are:

Joshua - Intense Defense

Tour de Force - World On Fire (there's no way an album with that many tracks can be consistently good ... oh, wait a minute...)

I have done the same thing. Here is my very small list, (Bangalore Choir's On Target and, Jagged Edge UK's Fuel For Your Soul.How I look at is, as long as I have the tunes I'm ok with it.

I sold Mason's 2nd album having not heard it for a while and having the totally wrong impression of what it was like. Listened to it before I packed it in the envelope and wanted to slice my throat.

Tuff Luck - S/T

Traded for Shake The Faith 'America the Violent'. I don't regret the trade since at the time they were both going for around $50-$60 on ebay and I love the STF and it has the OBI and everything but the original Tuff Luck is getting hard to find.

I sold Mason's 2nd album having not heard it for a while and having the totally wrong impression of what it was like. Listened to it before I packed it in the envelope and wanted to slice my throat.

Is this "Inside your Head" ? You can get it very cheap on Amazon. I think I paid maybe $5 for it.

Joshua - Intense Defense

Bad decision on all of them ! ;)

Joshua - Intense Defense

Thanks, that makes me feel so much better. ;)

Joshua - Intense Defense

Thanks, that makes me feel so much better. ;)

Pleasure ! ;)

Tuff Luck - S/T

Traded for Shake The Faith 'America the Violent'. I don't regret the trade since at the time they were both going for around $50-$60 on ebay and I love the STF and it has the OBI and everything but the original Tuff Luck is getting hard to find.

I have the Tuff Luck on LP. Great album.

Back on topic......

Eli~ Push It Hard

Saw a record at the record store and a c.d. came to mind that I regret..

Went to a store like 10 years ago (THE RECORD SETTER) and found GRACE SLICK-WELCOME TO THE WRECKING BALL c.d. It was for 5 or six dollars, but it was really scratched up. Someone got it before I came to my senses.. :doh:

Winters Reign - The Beginning - I bought it with the complete notion of selling it (it was still sealed and I never opened it) which was what I did, I hear it's excellent!! Darn it!

• 2 weeks later...

Is this "Inside your Head" ? You can get it very cheap on Amazon. I think I paid maybe $5 for it.

Really? Just did a quick check and it (one copy) is on Amazon for us$35 (plus the $100 to get it shipped to Australia) and there's 2 on ebay for about the same price. :(

I'm not sure I'd desperately seek it out again, but for $5 I'd pick it up again. :)

• My Little Pony

Not me, 'cause I've never let go of any CD. I do miss my Cherone - Need I Say More EP. I lent it to a friend. He had it in his car. He totalled his car. Car was towed. I never saw it again. :crying: