Off I Go........

Wotty

On Thursday I'm off into respite in Swaffham.......The joy of it all..Laters !!!!!!!

Two weeks of physio,tv and radio...And although a nice place,buggar all else !!!!!

Isn't there a dog track in Swaffham?

..And more importantly peace and quiet for you Wotters, 2 weeks will go very quickly. Enjoy yourself if you can

Yep, try to enjoy your stay, mate !! :)

Hope it all goes well. Jez is right. 2 weeks of peace and quiet. Plus think of all the people you could turn on to your pink fluffy music!! Take care, Ian. See you in 2 weeks.

Ian... Make the best of it. Music will help that 2 weeks fly by. Take care.

Good luck Ian. Hope there are lots of pugs, nude women, nachos and camels at this new place.

Seriouisly, though, hope the physio goes spectacularly!

• 3 weeks later...

Physio went really well....Started on exercise bike at 30kph for 30 mins and finished my stay at 38kph for 70 mins...

Actually STOOD for only a few secs,but it seemed like a lifetime,for the first time since 2006.

Lost 9lbs in weight,but the muscle-tone in my legs is returnig to somewhere near "normality"

But the good thing is seeing Tom again......The bad thing I think you know !!!!!!

Physio went really well....Started on exercise bike at 30kph for 30 mins and finished my stay at 38kph for 70 mins...

Actually STOOD for only a few secs,but it seemed like a lifetime,for the first time since 2006.

Lost 9lbs in weight,but the muscle-tone in my legs is returnig to somewhere near "normality"

But the good thing is seeing Tom again......The bad thing I think you know !!!!!!

Great to have you back mate and well done with the bike,i would of passed out after a few minutes.

:unsure: Um ... ball and chain?

Sounds like things went pretty well... Glad to hear that.

Welcome back... :party421:

Welcome back my friend. Glad things went as well as you say. Improvement is awesome....Keep it up!! :headbanger: