Holiday time..... Be good

Jez

Time for the annual vacation, so won't be around for a couple of weeks. Think of me enjoying the delights of the Turkish sunshine, drinking beer whilst watching the World Cup and sitting on the beach with some nice :tits: , eating plenty of good food, and in return, I will think of you all slaving away at your desks and being miserable. Be good, listen to some banging tunes and remember....Be careful out there. XX

Enjoy! If only there was a 'jealous' smilie on here... ;)

Backed. Have an awesome time, you lucky bastard. ;)

doubt they do the speckled stuff out there mate.

Efes is the drink of choice i believe.

drink copious amounts.

cheers

Yep, Efes and Tuborg (sp?) are popular.

I'm curious to know what part of Turkey you are heading to Jez?

Have a great time!

• 2 weeks later...

doubt they do the speckled stuff out there mate.

Efes is the drink of choice i believe.

drink copious amounts.

cheers

Yep, Efes and Tuborg (sp?) are popular.

I'm curious to know what part of Turkey you are heading to Jez?

Have a great time!

Jeff - We went to Olu Deniz which is near Fetiyhe in the South West - Lovely part of the country with the Blue Lagoon etc.

Just got back this evening and had a great time over there as usual. Beautiful weather (Jalfrezi Jez again), lots of Efes (dark of course), Tuborg and some fantastic fish dishes (way too much food in general if I'm honest). The World Cup was getting enjoyable, until it all got a little embarassing on Sunday watching a so called 'football team' who were meant to be representing the English I think it was - luckily there were no Germans around to stick the boot in, which let us off the hook a bit. But more importantly, I took great pleasure in taunting some Cricket loving Aussies who were staying in the hotel, after Englands mighty thrashing of the said country in the one dayers, so everything ended on a great high.

Anyways - good to be back and what have I missed?

Just got back this evening and had a great time over there as usual. Beautiful weather (Jalfrezi Jez again), lots of Efes (dark of course), Tuborg and some fantastic fish dishes (way too much food in general if I'm honest). The World Cup was getting enjoyable, until it all got a little embarassing on Sunday watching a so called 'football team' who were meant to be representing the English I think it was - luckily there were no Germans around to stick the boot in, which let us off the hook a bit. But more importantly, I took great pleasure in taunting some Cricket loving Aussies who were staying in the hotel, after Englands mighty thrashing of the said country in the one dayers, so everything ended on a great high.

Anyways - good to be back and what have I missed?

Nothing I can think of that you missed. There's probably only been about 40 posts since you were here last. :lol: Anyway, welcome back mate. Glad you partied hard and enjoyed it. Now welcome back to the hell that is non-holiday time. ;) I'm seriously ready to make a booking, just to have something to look forward to.

Welcome back Jez,glad to hear you had a top time in the lovely sunshine while i freeze my nads off downunder,fuck i hate Winter,today in Melbourne was our coldest day for ten years.

Yep, I think we had out coldest day on record in Sydney. Mate, I think we need to start wrangling up the people of Australia and we'll get half of them in boats up the top end pulling, and the other half down the south end pushing... and let's try to get this mo'fukkin' country about 1000km higher north than it is. This winter nonsense is absolutely ridiculous. Either that, or everyone should pool their money together and buy me a house on a small island nation in the South Pacific where I can reside from start of June to end of September.