Hi

Guest BadAssMetalMaiden

Guest BadAssMetalMaiden

Hi Everyone

I have JUST joined this site and just saw this and thought introducing myself was a good place to start so here goes.

My real name is Tash or some people shorten my nick name to BAMM or Maiden .. I answer to pretty much anything as long as its not rude .. even 'hey you' ..lol

I am from New Zealand and have been into rock and metal since the 80s.

I found out about this site from a friend of mine some of you may know Pete of FARCRY. I am looking forward to finding my way round and getting to meet some awesome people and lovers of some kick ass music :) There are too many bands to list that I really like but here is a few to give you an idea... If its 80s rock or metal its pretty much a guarantee I LOVE IT ... and by virtue of that, a lot of 90s and recent stuff too ... I listen to everything from Bon Jovi and Poison to Metallica and Iron Maiden and everything in between.

As I said I look forward to meeting and getting to know lots of people here .. and thanks for having me :)

Keep Rocking .. Tash \m/ :git::unsure:

Welcome aboard Tash. Nice to see someone here from New Zealand, or the better version of Australia, as it is properly known :D

Welcome, Tash. Unfortunately we cannot all live up to the kind of handsome you'll have come to expect, being an acquaintance of Pete, but we'll try out best. Party hard, and nice to see another person here from the best part of the world. :)

Guest BadAssMetalMaiden

Pete? Never heard of him. He sounds terrible.

Terribly handsome you mean...

Hi Tash! :banger:

Bring your wallet, this site WILL make you spend more money... :)

Well Pete I sure as hell will when I get home ;) Till then I have Farcry to listen to on repeat.. when does your next cd come out again ??? *shameless plug*

Guest BadAssMetalMaiden

thanks again for the welcome y'all know how to make people feel welcome round here .. please be patient with me while I learn how the site works.. I am somewhat alot technologically challenged..lol

Pete? Never heard of him. He sounds terrible.

Terribly handsome you mean...

Hi Tash! :banger:

Bring your wallet, this site WILL make you spend more money... :)

Indeed !! :crying: :crying:

But WELCOME, Tash ! Enjoy the ride, while you can ! :drink:

Salutes and hoots.

House rules state that the newb buys the next round of beers. I'll have something expensive, in a tall frosted glass please. And make it snappy! :lol: