Jettblack

I believe its out in Finland (of all places) on Monday, but a UK release is June or July.

Not heard anything on a US or any other international release dates yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, nice. For some totally pointless reason I didn't think I'd like this, but that sounds awesome. I am very, very keen to check out a full disc. Nice find indeed.

Just in case anyone is interested, when I saw them live, the guy singing on this is the lead guitarist, and only sang a few numbers.

The other guy on guitar sang most of the songs.

• 2 weeks later...

Was finally able to afford the album yesterday, so ordered it from Amazon.

Played it several times this morning, and its great.

I love this line:

I know she's your sister, but I can't pretend. When it comes to lovin', I have no friends.

Love the track, the 30-second samples of a few of the other tracks sound really good too. Damn, another one I need! :doh:

Just started playing this on my Ipod this morning. I must have missed the chorus in the first song, but it didn't really matter because it was just a great, solid hard rocker anyway. I imagine I'll probably feel somewhat like Jez when it's all done, but it sounds like a solid listen.

2nd song - I think it was called 'Two hot girls'? - was already much more exciting than the first track. Could be a great release actually. Will wait and see how the whole thing sounds. :)

Two hot girls will be their second single release.

The four stand out songs for me are the title track, Two hot girls, Mother fucker and When it comes to lovin.

yeah solid is about it.

Well played throughout with a couple of gems.

Good album.....they'll be a ripping support band. Sweeeeeet!

The first time I ever heard them was live, supporting Reckless Love, and they were great.

The whole crowd was into them, even though the bulk of them had probably never even heard of them before that.

I am looking forward to seeing them again almost as much as I am looking forward to seeing Reckless Love.

Yeah, it won't nudge my top 10 of the year or anything like that, but it's a good, solid CD. I liked it. Well played, good tunes. Definitely a keeper. Reminds me a little bit of Endeverafter, except not quite as good, imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Any standouts on this one? I was toying with buying it, but have so many CDs on my want list at the moment, that if I can download a couple of tracks instead it would help the bank balance a lot! Love the samples of 'Slip It On' and 'War Between Us'.

Personal faves are the title track, Slip it on, When it comes to love, Mother fucker, Fooled by a rose and Not even love.

Initially I was take with Two hot girls, as well, but over repeated plays, it starts to pale in comparison to some of the tracks that were not as instant.

For me the sign of a good album is that when you play it a second time, you remember some of the songs almost word for word, and this is one of those albums.

Personal faves are the title track, Slip it on, When it comes to love, Mother fucker, Fooled by a rose and Not even love.

Initially I was take with Two hot girls, as well, but over repeated plays, it starts to pale in comparison to some of the tracks that were not as instant.

For me the sign of a good album is that when you play it a second time, you remember some of the songs almost word for word, and this is one of those albums.

Sounding like a lot of highlights! TBH, when I was listening to the samples earlier I thought, "I'm going to have to buy the CD." Oh well. th_shrug.gif

• 1 month later...

So far with the two singles, plus a Metal Hammer give away, I now have seven bonus tracks.

Three are acoustic, two are covers, and two are original songs.

The acoustic songs are:

Mother fucker

Not even love

War between us

The cover songs are:

Let me put my love into you

Dangerzone

The original songs are both rockers:

Chasing love

Fade away