Jettblack

No problem.

You posted a video in the video forum, I posted a Jettblack video in the Jettblack thread ... its all good and all exposure for a good bunch of blokes.

I haven't heard the whole cd yet but based on that song I need really need to get around to picking this one up. :headbanger:

I just got that album and it's quite good. :headbanger:

Ditto!

Ditto here too. Solid if unspectacular would be my short appraisal.

Fade away, one of the bonus songs on the new single (I kinda hate calling it that as its not a physical thing, just downloadable) is a great tune, and really should have been on the album.

It has a real Iron Maiden vibe to it in the song structure, but doesnt sound like an Iron Maiden rip off, if that makes sense.

Worth taking a punt with if you are in the UK, as the whole single to download from Amazon.co.uk was only £1.69.

• 2 weeks later...

Late to the party as always, but fuck me if this isn't in my top 10 for the year so far. Heard a few tracks and figured it was good enough to buy and god damn it just fucking rocks. It's almost like Airbourne but more polished, and less AC/DC, I get kind of an Endeverafter vibe but without drifting into modern rock territory... :banger:

Saw them (and Reckless Love) again on Saturday, and they were even better than before.

Obviously the bulk of the crowd were there for RL, but there were still a lot of JB shirts scattered among the 600+ crowd, and the reaction they got was brilliant (Mercy House, the other support act just got general polite claps).

Spoke to Tom (the bassist) afterwards, and things are apparently on the up with a lot more tour dates in the offing, including some dates with Enuff Z Nuff.

Couple of pics:

61667_477030674358_665084358_6712271_5496360_n.jpg

61814_477030414358_665084358_6712260_393050_n.jpg

61072_477030769358_665084358_6712273_3122088_n.jpg

62142_477031894358_665084358_6712309_2633635_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well, having listened to this a few times now, it's heading for the sell/trade pile. The only really good tracks for me are 'Two Hot Girls' and the tuitle track, while 'Not Even Love' and 'Holding' aren't bad. Overall there aren't enough songs I like. Never mind.

Well, having listened to this a few times now, it's heading for the sell/trade pile. The only really good tracks for me are 'Two Hot Girls' and the tuitle track, while 'Not Even Love' and 'Holding' aren't bad. Overall there aren't enough songs I like. Never mind.

As for me it's growing on me by each spin. Btw I have to agree that 'Two Hot Girls' and the title tracks are the best songs on the album. But the rest is good too imo.

Now changed my mind slightly - 'Two Hot Girls' and 'Not Even Love' are by far my favourite tracks. Both really good, plus I quite like the title track and 'Fooled by a Rose'. Overall not bad, but not great, with 2 standout tracks.