RATT - Best Of Me

metaltrekman

I Like It. If this is any indication of what the rest of the New CD is going to be like then... :headbanger: Its gonna kick ass!! :banger:

I'm just about to preorder, so hopefully it's going to rock like a bastard.

:headbanger:

Not a big fan of the video, but hey I'm guessing their budget wasn't exactly humongous. I like the song overall though. It's rather hooky and Warren's solo is great! Pleasantly surprised by what I've heard so far.

Cool video and that is one hell of a catchy song to.

Looking forward to the new disc.

Anyone else notice that the Arcade logo was on Stephen's shirt?

Yes as a matter of fact I DID notice the Arcade logo on Stepehn's shirt... I have that CD too.. I wonder who else does???

Pretty kick ass tune too!!! :beerbang:

• 2 weeks later...

Its not a bad video by any means, but you have to laugh that the audience are all teens and early 20s, as if thats the sort of people who attend Ratt concerts these days.

Fucking album is great though!

Its not a bad video by any means, but you have to laugh that the audience are all teens and early 20s, as if thats the sort of people who attend Ratt concerts these days.

Fucking album is great though!

Backed! That was exactly what I was thinking watching that video...But I've also noticed alot of younger kids at some of the older bands shows, either with their parents who are fans or them just getting exposure to the older stuff, which is cool. I remember talking to some guys in their 20's one time about all the bands I had seen in my day & it was like I was Jesus talking to my followers, they were in awe... :bowdown:

Yeah it is great when you see kids or younger people at gigs for old school bands (excluding the big names like Jovi, AC/DC etc as you expect them to have a younger following as well), but you pretty much know the bulk of the crowds will be old fogeys like us ;)

Yeah it is great when you see kids or younger people at gigs for old school bands (excluding the big names like Jovi, AC/DC etc as you expect them to have a younger following as well), but you pretty much know the bulk of the crowds will be old fogeys like us ;)

So very true about those bands as you hear their music in the mainstream all the time (along with Ozzy & Poison, which I guess its a good thing :lol:). I went to Ratt/Extreme & Great White/Dangerous Toys/Love Hate/Rhino Bucket last year & there were alot of youngsters there rockin' out which did my heart good :)

What a depressing thing to say. Anyway it's a music video - you've got to have some cute dames in the crowd. I think if you look closely you'll see they're not really that young.

Of the two songs I've heard thus far, I like "Eat Me Up Alive" waaaaaay more than "Best of Me." They probably should've went with "Eat Me Up..." as the single over "Best of Me."

Either way, both songs sound pretty damn good. Color me surprised, as I was not expecting much from this album at all.