This song surprised me

heavyharmonies

Yeah its a cool song from their 2009 album Tri-Polar.

Its a pretty good album with a handful of good tracks which is unfortunately marred by a bunch of nasty sounding NU Metal songs.

Nice album, but cant compare with some of the more awesome modern releases from 2009 like Monty Are I, Coldrain, Adelitas Way etc etc.

Cheers

To be honest my fav track was 'Dont Walk Away'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTVj42lvHps...feature=related

Enjoy......................

I too am not a huge fan of the more modern stuff, but this one has some vibes of the band TRAIN to me.....I actually liked the smooth melodic flow and the occasional echo. Wouldn't mind picking this up for my collection.

Yeah I kinda like this band, "Tri-Polar" is a good disc IMO. I can understand why a lot of you would like "Maybe" - but would recommend you hear more before checking out an album as it's unusually melodic for them.

I bought this cd, burned two tracks off it, and then got rid of it. Too much filler material on there for me. I'll still be curious to see what they do after this though.

Don't know if I've even heard this one. Like a few of the modern regulars (like Glen, Tim and Chris) say these guys aren't really that great, imo. So much so I haven't even bothered checking them out anymore after a couple of albums. Will try to hear this from home to see what all the commotion's about. :)