Axel Rose Tirade

Dave

Me thinks Axel's a little bit peeved off here :rofl2:

Axl Rose Addresses Slash T-Shirt Rumor By Calling Forum Mod "Arrogant Cunt"

February 11, 2010

Things got heated on MyGNRForum.com yesterday when Guns N'Roses vocalist Axl Rose posted under the user name 'Dexter'. Axl lashed out at one of the forum moderators (and since relived of her duties) named 'Madison' with a profanity laced tirade. At issue is the accusation that someone in the Guns N'Roses camp banned fans from wearing Slash gear inside the Winnipeg, Manitoba show as first reported by TMZ.com.

Axl posted, "What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt.

No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch.

It's like Revolver's (another forum member) if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long. Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either.

Shame he didn't put that much emotion into his last album.

Must have gotten a dread lock stuck up his ass...What a douche.

Or just listened to that crap album again that took 20 years to make :whistle:

Must have gotten a dread lock stuck up his ass...What a douche.

Or just listened to that crap album again that took 20 years to make :whistle:

Play it and it feels like 20 years until you get to the end of it....time well spent!

Seriously the way he's going the guy is gonna have a stroke by the age of 50....let it go Axl...relax...no one gives a shit about what you say anyway......your day was over back in ......1992(ish) you're the equivalent of Perry Como getting all angried up in the blood about Nana Mouskouri...NO ONE CARES!!!!

What's a web warrior??? Spiderman?

• 3 weeks later...

It's all so sad. Apetite was a monster album that will never be repeated and probably should never have happened int he first place. Axl does have a gift but as everyone here has said it's over, time to move on.

Did anyone read the Watch You Bleed book? Apparently Duff bought some shares in Starbucks and Microsoft in the very early days for 50k and sold them for 15m. Sweet!

It's all so sad. Apetite was a monster album that will never be repeated and probably should never have happened int he first place. Axl does have a gift but as everyone here has said it's over, time to move on.

Did anyone read the Watch You Bleed book? Apparently Duff bought some shares in Starbucks and Microsoft in the very early days for 50k and sold them for 15m. Sweet!

:agree:

Yep, he was certainly not the most talented in the band by a long way, yet he has an enormous ego. This tirade is funny, but also really pathetic to see a so called "adult" writing like this. He is a complete :loser:

I really wish the moron would just disappear.....the guys an embarrassment .....unfortunately as long as there are people willing to go to his concerts we'll have to hear more pathetic outbursts....

Totally agree ! I wonder who's foul mouthed here ?!?!

What a fuckin' jerk !! :loser: