Birthday for Just Jason

Wotty

Jaseo, Jaseo... where for art thou Jaseo? Happy birthday if you do read this mate. Hope you're living it up in the Bahamas or some similar destination mate. ;)

Happy B-day Jay, wherever the hell you are.

Seriously Jay, come back and visit once in a while, dammit. I've been tryin' to keep the Eric Brittingham thread alive in your absence but it's not the same without you :crying:

Seriously Jay, come back and visit once in a while, dammit. I've been tryin' to keep the Eric Brittingham thread alive in your absence but it's not the same without you :crying:

I sent him an email today but haven't got a response yet.

He usually responds and I didn't get one of those "this email account has been deleted" messages.

He usually responds and I didn't get one of those "this email account has been deleted" messages.

Same here, hope he's okay.

I still haven't gotten a response. :unsure:

He's probably on a tropical island with Eric Brittingham knuckles deep in all the good things in life!

BTW~ Happy Birthday Jay!! :beerbang:

He's probably on a tropical island with Eric Brittingham knuckles deep in all the good things in life!

BTW~ Happy Birthday Jay!! :beerbang:

Yeah, my money says that he's in the Bahamas somewhere living the good life. Hope so, and good luck to my good man!