When you are pissed off...

Jeff

When pissed off, what is your favorite curse?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My first mutha f*ckin' poll. Feel free to "be free" with this one...what is your swear word of the day you sons a b*tches? I put a few of my fav's in the list, but if yours is not listed, sh*t, just put it in your mother f*cking message you c*ck suckers.

:tumbsup:

I picked F*ck. But I usually say Fuc*ing Shit! :lol:

I'm the same but replace "Shit" with the word that rhymes with "Hunt" :whistle:

I actually use all of them except the Mothers Cookies thingo' :unsure:

Pretty much all of the above. :lol:

But I picked "motherf***er," because it was also George Carlin's favorite swear word and he's my hero.

Usually I swear in French, most of the swearing is the religious type. Words like tabarnaque, caulisse, or the really pissed version of Caulisse de tabarnaque (now I'm really pissed) or a bilingual mix of things sorta like f**kin' tabarnaque.

But from the poll, the simple use of f**k, really works good. Just like Dave, I sometimes use the word that rhymes with 'hunt' especially towards some lousy women drivers.

I picked F*ck. But I usually say Fuc*ing Shit! :lol:

I'm the same but replace "Shit" with the word that rhymes with "Hunt" :whistle:

I actually use all of them except the Mothers Cookies thingo' :unsure:

The "Mother's Cookies" is a movie reference from Nothing To Lose with Tim Robbins and Martin Lawrence. Too hard to explain you just have to see that part of the movie. I use it as a curse when I am only mildly pissed off, more frustrated, and it sometimes has the opposite effect of putting me in a better mood because that scene in the movie is funny.

"Geoff!"

:lol:

Usually I swear in French, most of the swearing is the religious type.

HAHA! Strangely enough, me too. For the sake of the poll I picked 'F*ck' because it is the most common one I use, especially around others. But often if I get really, really pissed off when I'm alone (either surfing or vacuuming at home) I let a "c*nt" fly, or I let out a "f*cking christ" or "for the love of f*cking christ" and every time I do it I wonder why. It's pretty random.

I went with mother f*cker but what I usually say is "fuckin' crotch rot!!".