Saints And Sinners

T-BONE

Digging through my CD's the other day, I yanked this baby out and threw it in the truck... I had forgotten just how good this release is! Sounded fantastic on a nice Kicker/Kenwood system. No filler on this one! :headbanger:

Saints And Sinners

Discuss...

Agreed on the excellent production! it does sound fantastic on a clear system, but??? as for "no fillers" Kiss The Bastards and Taking My Chances On Love weren't exactly driving me to turn it up! best song imo We Belong!! fantastic song, one of my favorite songs ever, also Lessons Of Love and Slipping Into Darkness! but an absolutely phenomenal sound, and release, I still like Sword better though!

Hey Ty, I agree with you, that is a killer release. Not long ago I pulled my "aged" copy for a listen and then it all came back........heavy-edged melodic hard rock, cranking guitars, monster hooks, stacked backing vocals, laced with some hard-hitting attitude. A-h-h-h-h!!! Definitely good stuff for driving down the highway!!! Oh.....did you remember...it was all co-written and produced by Aldo Nova and Bon Jovi? That has to be good for something too....

Killer disc. I was never too into 'Kiss the Bastards' or 'Frankenstien', but I loved the rest. Including 'Taking my chances' - awesome ballad, imo. My faves are also 'We belong' and the awesome 'Slipping into darkness'.

Listening to Slipping Into Darkness, I kinda get that 18 and Life type storyline going on. There's many different styles I'd attribute to this band including Hurricane, Skid Row, Wildside and Jesse Strange

Listening to Slipping Into Darkness, I kinda get that 18 and Life type storyline going on. There's many different styles I'd attribute to this band including Hurricane, Skid Row, Wildside and Jesse Strange

That was one of the thoughts that sprang to my mind the first time I listened to this as well. It is really 18 and life part 2. Nevertheless it is a great song. It is good to hera Rick HUghes sings this kind of music. We belong is also a smash hit.

Joining this message board was a mistake! I just keep reading about stuff I need to hear. This sounds fantastic so is high on the list now, but I don't think I'll be able to get hold of it for a long time - it seems to be very expensive. Especially now I've just splashed out on the first Paul Laine CD (also due to reading HH)...

Joining this message board was a mistake! I just keep reading about stuff I need to hear. This sounds fantastic so is high on the list now, but I don't think I'll be able to get hold of it for a long time - it seems to be very expensive. Especially now I've just splashed out on the first Paul Laine CD (also due to reading HH)...

Dude I used to have so much money I would wipe my ass with hundred dollar bills but since joining this site all I do is order cds. :lol:

Serioulsy though I used to buy like 15-20 new discs a year but now I buy like 40 plus another 30-40 of old stuff I don't have. :anon:

Seconded. I just heard some samples on youtube and now I have to get this album along with Neverland and Richie Kotzen's Fever Dream.

Neverland

Backed 100% Also a great CD !! :headbanger: :headbanger:

Neverland

Backed 100% Also a great CD !! :headbanger: :headbanger:

Make that 1000% if this is the Neverland featuring Dean Ortega and Patrick Sugg. What a monster debut; highly underrated. Would love to hear anything else by them (excluding Surreal World that is. Not that I hated it but with Bump on vocals it's not even in the same ballpark). :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

And anybody that for some reason doesnt know, the singer for S&S Rich Hughes, was in a head slammin band before this called Sword! who I recommend everybit as much if not more then this disc, oh yes! forgot, it's way heavier then S&S!