Creed

Glen

Alter Bridge>Creed.

With that being said I'll still buy the new disc since Tremonti rules.

Just played the single "Overcome" and I have say that it rocks.

Yeah but it would be better with Kennedy singing!

Alter Bridge>Creed.

Or Kermit the frog.

As I said in the other thread, this is a surprisingly good song, but it's still given me no desire to actually check out the album. I just plain and simply don't like these guys at all. Or Alter Bridge. Not my thing at all.

Alter Bridge>Creed.

Or Kermit the frog.

As I said in the other thread, this is a surprisingly good song, but it's still given me no desire to actually check out the album. I just plain and simply don't like these guys at all. Or Alter Bridge. Not my thing at all.

What is your thing? Pacific Avenue? :P

Alter Bridge>Creed.

Or Kermit the frog.

Honestly, put one of the poofters from that band on the microphone for Creed and you might have something worthwhile. :)

Alter Bridge>Creed.

Or Kermit the frog.

Honestly, put one of the poofters from that band on the microphone for Creed and you might have something worthwhile. :)

Both Alter Bridge albums are miles better than Creed.

Kennedy is a much better singer than Strapp...........why Tremonti went back to the Creed set up is beyond me. Cash orientated no doubt.

Alter Bridge>Creed.

Or Kermit the frog.

Kennedy is a much better singer than Strapp...........why Tremonti went back to the Creed set up is beyond me. Cash orientated no doubt.

Oh I totally agree about Alter Bridge and yes the Creed reunion had to be a cash grab.

Even though Alter Bridge has many diehard fans and have critically aclaimed they just can't sell any records for some reason so it was inevitable that the Creed thing would happen again.

Alter Bridge>Creed.

Or Kermit the frog.

i quite like Stapps singing, on this song especially :)

Creed was a band I always disliked, mainly because of Stapp and his Eddie Vedder rip off vocals (and yes, I cant stand Vedder either).

I was so glad when they didnt take off over here.

Alterbridge were not a band I was excited enought to buy any of their albums, but the few songs I have heard by them, are far superior to anything produced by Creed...ever!

Fucking awful band.

i quite like Stapps singing, on this song especially :)

nooooooooo! his voice is too accentuated and he is trying too hard to be angry or vicious or something. I'm not sure what :P

I saw them years ago in concert, only because a friend paid for me to go, because no one else would go with her (same with matchbox 20)

From memory Stapp has a certain stage charisma in his white sweaty singlet-tank-top thing, so wasn't as hideous as I expected but yeah, this one still sounds like, well, Creed uggghhhh

• 2 weeks later...

Heard this track on the radio a couple of times lately... meh. Neither good nor bad really. Just "there."

On another note, I know I'm getting old now because all the bands from the 90s that I didn't really give a sh*t about during their first go-round are now getting on the "reunion" bandwagon!

Hello all,

it's easy to comment to each other but thing what can you do, so thing one time and than you can a good comment to other person

Indie

You do make a good point. Well said.

Hello all,

it's easy to comment to each other but thing what can you do, so thing one time and than you can a good comment to other person

Indie

Damn, another Aussie on here we can't understand! :rolleyes:

Hello all,

Indie

Too do I agree said that.

• 2 weeks later...

I am in the minority here in the thought that I do like Creed. Very talented band. Stapp is a Vedder rip-off but he does do it well. And yes I like Vedder too. That said, Alter Bridge was better. But I do like Creed and I like this track. :headbanger:

I am in the minority here in the thought that I do like Creed. Very talented band. Stapp is a Vedder rip-off but he does do it well. And yes I like Vedder too. That said, Alter Bridge was better. But I do like Creed and I like this track. :headbanger:

Very well said Chris. :tumbsup:

Very well said Chris. :tumbsup:

Thanks...

• 1 month later...

I am in that same minority Man.. I DO Like Me some Creed and I am digging this tune!! :headbanger:

Will probably have to pick up the album one of these days..... :tumbsup: