Creed

Glen

I still hate these guys, but must admit there's a few songs on the new CD I don't hate. But at the end of the day, they're still Creed. :(

• 4 weeks later...
I am in the minority here in the thought that I do like Creed. Very talented band. Stapp is a Vedder rip-off but he does do it well. And yes I like Vedder too. That said, Alter Bridge was better. But I do like Creed and I like this track. :headbanger:

I am in that same minority Man.. I DO Like Me some Creed and I am digging this tune!! :headbanger:

Will probably have to pick up the album one of these days..... :tumbsup:

Backed x2. The new disc is pretty damn killer IMO - even when I wasn't expecting all that much. The first single "Overcome" is pretty decent, but there are much better songs on it. If only some of the reformed/returning AOR/MHR bands delivered as good comeback albums as this/Pearl Jam/Alice in Chains....

I am in the minority here in the thought that I do like Creed. Very talented band. Stapp is a Vedder rip-off but he does do it well. And yes I like Vedder too. That said, Alter Bridge was better. But I do like Creed and I like this track. :headbanger:

I am in that same minority Man.. I DO Like Me some Creed and I am digging this tune!! :headbanger:

Will probably have to pick up the album one of these days..... :tumbsup:

Backed x2. The new disc is pretty damn killer IMO - even when I wasn't expecting all that much. The first single "Overcome" is pretty decent, but there are much better songs on it. If only some of the reformed/returning AOR/MHR bands delivered as good comeback albums as this/Pearl Jam/Alice in Chains....

I love the new album too, not as much as the mighty Alter Bridge but it's still a good disc.