MR Down?

Yeah, I saw something on the Noticeboard the other day that the main site was showing there were something like 82,000 visitors on the site when Andrew said the average is about 200-300... but yeah, sounded like there were some technical issues there.

It be's an intranets conspiracy... I can't get there again today.

No luck accessing MR for me either this morning...

Well I went to it at my 3Am break at work and it was messed up then. Everytime I went to the site my computer froze up on me. And just now here at home, I tried going there twice. BOTH times my computer completly froze up on me. I couldnt even use the Task Manager. I had to do a manual shut down and restart. Thats some fucked up shit making other peoples computer mess up!! :shocked:

Working now. Andrew said the server overloaded. And they tell him he needs a server upgrade. Which is costly and he cant afford right now. I understand and feel for him.

You guys that run these great websites like HH, MR, Stickman ect.. I dont know how you do it. I know you may get some donations, but still its gotta really be cramping your monthly expenses. And Im sure youd probably rather be spending it on other things. ;)

Yeah, this web site really cuts into my hookers and blow. :tumbsup:

I was going to say something like that. But I didnt want to get :baneed: LOL

:rofl2: