Tattoo Gone Wrong

rob62972

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/9062/...ttooed-on-face/

GIRL HAS 56 STARS TATTOOED ON FACE

Posted on Tuesday, June 16th, 2009

By Allie Pruitt

BRUSSELS – A Belgian teenager is suing a tattoo artist after she allegedly asked for 3 stars on her face, and instead received 56!

Eighteen-year-old Kimberley Vlaminck went to a local parlor called The Tattoo Box, and was given to Romanian tattoo artist Rouslan Toumaniantz. Vlaminck claims that she only asked for three stars to be tattooed on her face. She has stated that he only spoke broken English and French but tried to be clear as possible about what she wanted.

Vlaminck says she then fell asleep during the procedure and awoke to instead find 56 stars across the left side of her face! She is now suing him for $14,000, the cost of the laser surgery she will need to remove the tattoos.

However, Toumaniantz is fighting back, saying that he gave her exactly what she wanted. “She was awake and looked into the mirror several times as the procedure was taking place. The trouble all started when she went home and her father and boyfriend threw a fit.”

Her story does raise a number of questions. Why did she pay and leave the tattoo parlour without complaining? Why was it not a problem until she arrived at home?

And most confusingly, who is capable of falling asleep while a very tender part of their body is being tattooed?

girlwith56tattoos.jpg

girlwith56tattoos2.jpg

UPDATE: Toumaniantz, seen here:

rouslantoumaniantz.jpg

has agreed to pay for half of her laser surgery. While he still stands behind his story, he said, “Kimberley is unhappy and it is not my wish to have an unsatisfied client. There is a way to remove the tattoos with the help of a laser. I accept to pay for half the cost.”

I guess she is gonna get a good reminder everyday. Ha ha - Some people are just plain stupid.

If you look at the link you'll see a photo, if you scroll down, of the tattoo artist himself...F**K ME he's scary/ugly looking. I'd steer clear from anyone who had a face like his. YIKES!!!

If you look at the link you'll see a photo, if you scroll down, of the tattoo artist himself...F**K ME he's scary/ugly looking. I'd steer clear from anyone who had a face like his. YIKES!!!

I just added the update. Holy crap is that guy a beast.

As fugly as he is, I hope he countersues and wins. Read the comments on the article page; they're right on the money - the stupid cunt got scared when daddy got pissed, so now she's made up a story. I hate shit like that.

Fell asleep while getting a tattoo?? Ok I call bullshit on that....... Maybe if it was on her back, she MIGHT doze off, but on her face??? nope, sorry.....

i doubt she'd doze off if it was on her back.....pass out maybe, ive heard the back is the most tender spot and if the needle manages to even touch the spinal cord youll pass out :/

i dont think anyone could doze off while getting inked, unless its a little star on their hand or something :s

Stupidity everywhere you look these days........who in their right mind would want to put a tattoo on their face?.....as for the tattoo parlor I would think it was common sense to write down exactly what the customer wanted and have them sign it.....

Fell asleep while getting a tattoo?? Ok I call bullshit on that....... Maybe if it was on her back, she MIGHT doze off, but on her face??? nope, sorry.....

Yeah I found that VERY hard to believe...