britney gets em out

glam_junkie

Nice. Shame about the make-up... or are they her nipples? :lol: Good joke, mate. Good joke.

The thing I love most about this is that it finally knees the testicles of all those clowns who kept persisting that she'd had implants.

And yet another undoubtedly staged attempt to keep this pathetic media whore in the spotlight. Unfortunately, the pea-brained idiot will never fade from the public eye because fools will keep lapping up each and every media stunt she pulls. It's Madonna all over again - flash the tits at every opportunity to keep the gawkers gawking and the morons buying her shitty recordings. It doesn't matter how crappy her songs are, or how lamebrained her actions - a couple of pics of the ta-tas, and the media helps keep her over-hyped career alive. Bah! Just ignore the ditz and maybe she'll go away and take her annoying caterwauling with her.

even mine are nicer ;)

Prove it. :)

I mean, saw Brit's and for an apple to apple comparison, ahhh, uhhmmm, well you know.

I walked right into that one. To give an idea, think grapefruit.

even mine are nicer ;)

Prove it. :)

I mean, saw Brit's and for an apple to apple comparison, ahhh, uhhmmm, well you know.

I walked right into that one. To give an idea, think grapefruit.

:) mmmm grapefruit...

So many many many different place to go with this one that I am going to respectfully bow out and let my compadres carry on with out me. I will however be checking in from time to time for photographic evidence of said claim and hopefully some inappropriate, but humorfull comments.

even mine are nicer ;)

I doubt that personally...but then again, she's closer to my age so ofcourse id pick her :tumbsup:

at least i didn't have to pay for mine.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I refuse to stand by and let this happen in front of me again. You are honestly going to sit there and tell me, after seeing those pics, you reckon she's had implants????

ANGER!!!!

Not at you, Widda, just everyone in the world who has ever said she has implants. ;)

even mine are nicer ;)

I doubt that personally...but then again, she's closer to my age so ofcourse id pick her :tumbsup:

at least i didn't have to pay for mine.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I refuse to stand by and let this happen in front of me again. You are honestly going to sit there and tell me, after seeing those pics, you reckon she's had implants????

ANGER!!!!

Not at you, Widda, just everyone in the world who has ever said she has implants. ;)

I am with you Geoff those are unaltered and they look pretty frickin' tasty to me, but hey, i've always been like Captatin James T. Kirk when it comes to the ladies...No blinder here!

Tits are tits are tits, be them on a 20 some odd Britney or 50 some odd Madonnaor a whatever year old who ever.

And come on Widda, Deliver the goods. I am sure we can pool up for some electrical tape or something...

• 2023 Gold Donors
And yet another undoubtedly staged attempt to keep this pathetic media whore in the spotlight. Unfortunately, the pea-brained idiot will never fade from the public eye because fools will keep lapping up each and every media stunt she pulls. It's Madonna all over again - flash the tits at every opportunity to keep the gawkers gawking and the morons buying her shitty recordings. It doesn't matter how crappy her songs are, or how lamebrained her actions - a couple of pics of the ta-tas, and the media helps keep her over-hyped career alive. Bah! Just ignore the ditz and maybe she'll go away and take her annoying caterwauling with her.

I agree. I'm sick off all the hype about and the fact that she is always in the media. She is not that hot (I've definately seen a better rack than hers) and here music is F'n lame.

I will keep checking back to this thread for some follow up from the Widda though. 36_1_12.gif

even mine are nicer ;)

I thought Miley Cyrus was closer to your age?

even mine are nicer ;)

I thought Miley Cyrus was closer to your age?

Or the Jonas Brothers.

actually, Taylor Swift is closer to my age....shame she's flat :P

her singing voice is flat? is that what you mean...

:)

If he does not mean it than I do!

i dunno, never paid attention to what she was singing.....or even what she looked like for that matter, i think it was Caitlin Evanson that distracted me as usual :P