Does Anyone Really Give A Shit...

Axelinger

about Jon & Kate, and their moronic foibles? First off - who the fuck ARE these idiots anyway? I hadn't even heard of these numbskulls until seeing them plastered all over the covers of the dopey tabloids while standing in the supermarket check-out line about two weeks ago. Now, I can't even open my home page without seeing their jerky faces gawking back at me underneath a headline announcing one or the other's latest bowel movement. WTF possesses the media to follow their every move as if it's front page news? I'm so sick of these manufactured celebrities and others of their ilk, who have no fucking talent whatsoever, yet receive shitloads of publicity for doing absolutely nothing of newsworthy relevance. Overall, I'd say the public is far too easily amused and entertained these days to the point the intelligence level is at an all-time low since the heyday of Peking Man.

It's posts like this that really just hurt me in the worst way, especially after I just subscribed to Bowel Movements Monthly. :crying:

Seriously, backed 1000%. Who gives a fuck?

Don't give a fuck because I don't have a clue who the are

Also where can i find a subscription to Bowel Movement Monthly? I love reading that shit.

And it's good shit.

Don't give a fuck because I don't have a clue who the are

Also where can i find a subscription to Bowel Movement Monthly? I love reading that shit.

And it's good shit.

What a crappy joke.

I actually watch the show :whistle:

They just started their 5th season and both were accused of cheating on one another. I would normally say WHO FUCKIN' CARES!, but they have 8 kids. Anybody that knows me, knows I'm not crazy for kids. It's a bit heartbreaking knowing that the kids will be affected not only by the show, possible separation of parents, but now they have the BLOOD SUCKIN' PAPARAZZI'S following them around as well.

On that note.

I need to leave a note.

Dear mrs. Junky,

May I have my set of balls back?

I actually watch the show :whistle:

They just started their 5th season and both were accused of cheating on one another. I would normally say WHO FUCKIN' CARES!, but they have 8 kids. Anybody that knows me, knows I'm not crazy for kids. It's a bit heartbreaking knowing that the kids will be affected not only by the show, possible separation of parents, but now they have the BLOOD SUCKIN' PAPARAZZI'S following them around as well.

On that note.

I need to leave a note.

Dear mrs. Junky,

May I have my set of balls back?

If you have to ask for your balls back, you don't deserve them in the first place. Plus once they get them they never give the back.

I feel the same way about most of the reality crap. It bores me. I wish it would go away, but there are always going to be people who will watch it no matter how stupid it is. My uncle likes that show so I have to watch it sometimes. He watches a lot of the TLC programming. I have nothing for or against the people in TLC's shows. It's just something to fill space on the ever expanding number of cable networks. There's not enough quality content out there so they just make something up and put it on the schedule. You can't really blame the families on these shows for doing it either. If someone offered you a bunch of money to do a show I'm sure most of you would probably give it some serious thought.

Oh goody.... now the "octo-mom" and her litter are getting their own show... <_<

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090531/ap_en_tv/us_octuplets_2

So, to an Aussie farm boy, who the f*ck are John and Kate? I assume it's a couple with kids who have a reality TV show? If so, how'd they get a show about them going?

how'd they get a show about them going?

Well, the express line in the supermarket was zipping along at a pretty fair clip, but judging by a quick glance at the tabloid headlines, I get the impression Kate sucked a few dicks. Or maybe Jon did. Like I say, that line was just zipping along.

how'd they get a show about them going?

Well, the express line in the supermarket was zipping along at a pretty fair clip, but judging by a quick glance at the tabloid headlines, I get the impression Kate sucked a few dicks. Or maybe Jon did. Like I say, that line was just zipping along.

Cool. They sound like go-getters. I like 'em already.

• 2023 Gold Donors
who the f*ck are John and Kate?

Umm...a couple of imbeciles.Good enough answer ?? Kate errrrr... skank appears to have a dyke haircut.Just another stupid american embarrassment of a tv program.Anyone who watches this you're a moron!

who the f*ck are John and Kate?

Umm...a couple of imbeciles.Good enough answer ?? Kate errrrr... skank appears to have a dyke haircut.Just another stupid american embarrassment of a tv program.Anyone who watches this you're a moron!

:whistle:

>> about Jon & Kate, and their moronic foibles? First off - who the fuck ARE these idiots anyway? I hadn't even heard of these numbskulls until seeing them plastered all over the covers of the dopey tabloids while standing in the supermarket check-out line about two weeks ago. Now, I can't even open my home page without seeing their jerky faces gawking back at me underneath a headline announcing one or the other's latest bowel movement. WTF possesses the media to follow their every move as if it's front page news? I'm so sick of these manufactured celebrities and others of their ilk, who have no fucking talent whatsoever, yet receive shitloads of publicity for doing absolutely nothing of newsworthy relevance. Overall, I'd say the public is far too easily amused and entertained these days to the point the intelligence level is at an all-time low since the heyday of Peking Man. <<

I could have written this ... except that I (unfortunately) knew who they were.