Which tv star would....

Wotty

Well, it's a very difficult question for me... let me think... :whistle:

JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT from Ghost Whisperer :wub:

"She will be mine. Oh, yes. She will be mine." :rofl2:

Get in line brother... :bowdown: Hubba hubba ding ding!!!

She is so darn cute and sings like a frickin' angel to boot!

jennifer-love-hewitt.jpg

JenniferLoveHewittHanes002.jpg

I must laugh aloud at this question. Because seriously, all you're really asking is who would you most like to have intercourse with. Seriously, what would you do if you just met this person? Just say 'Hi' and have an awkward conversation? The whole concept of the celebrity annoys me dearly and I hate how you see these kids saying 'Oh man, I'd soo love to meet the lead singer of Good Charlotte!' and you're all like, why? Why would you like to meet him? 'Cause you like his music? What are you going to do then?

Anyway, rant over. To answer the question the way I interpret it, I would probably still rate Jennifer Love Hewitt as the best on TV too. Has not deteriorated one bit, imo.

Ian, just on 'Neighbours'... surely you'd rather plough Donna than Elle?

Donna:

CE9F705A7AFCE5BAB998A5987EE9.jpg

Elle:

Elle_Robinson.jpg

Make your choice.

I must laugh aloud at this question. Because seriously, all you're really asking is who would you most like to have intercourse with. Seriously, what would you do if you just met this person? Just say 'Hi' and have an awkward conversation? The whole concept of the celebrity annoys me dearly and I hate how you see these kids saying 'Oh man, I'd soo love to meet the lead singer of Good Charlotte!' and you're all like, why? Why would you like to meet him? 'Cause you like his music? What are you going to do then?

Anyway, rant over. To answer the question the way I interpret it, I would probably still rate Jennifer Love Hewitt as the best on TV too. Has not deteriorated one bit, imo.

Ian, just on 'Neighbours'... surely you'd rather plough Donna than Elle?

Donna:

CE9F705A7AFCE5BAB998A5987EE9.jpg

Elle:

Elle_Robinson.jpg

Make your choice.

I'll admit Donna is major-league lushness,but there is something about Elle......Sweet !!!!

Chelsie Hightower from Dancing with the Stars......it used to be Julianna Hough though.....

I must laugh aloud at this question. Because seriously, all you're really asking is who would you most like to have intercourse with. Seriously, what would you do if you just met this person? Just say 'Hi' and have an awkward conversation?

Why can't we reply to this thread without thinking that we only like to have intercourse with our favorite TV star? Is it really all about sex all the time?

But in my case I'd probably not deny that :christmas:

My reason would not be as glamorous. Too many TV stars to name that I'd like to meet to kick the fucking shit out of. Or just choke 'em until they pass out would work also.

My reason would not be as glamorous. Too many TV stars to name that I'd like to meet to kick the fucking shit out of. Or just choke 'em until they pass out would work also.

Yeah, if we were to go down that path I would like to meet and murder every single person in the cast and writing team of 'Grey's Anatomy'.

Agreed! :tumbsup:

I would like to meet GARY COLEMAN of DIFFERENT STROKES and play a game of midget toss with him.

I would like to meet Eva LaRue from "CSI:Miami" for the sex.

And David Caruso from the same show just to see if he's just as bad an actor as he portrays on the show.

Well, it's a very difficult question for me... let me think... :whistle:

JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT from Ghost Whisperer :wub:

"She will be mine. Oh, yes. She will be mine." :rofl2:

Ok the fight is back on again..... :joust:

And if I happen to lose this fight, I'll take Leah Remini, the wife on "THE KING OF QUEENS"....

Without a doubt, ruling out anyone and everyone that's ever been on television, I would love to meet Yvonne Strahovski (of "Chuck" fame). Pretty damn fine actress. (For such a cheesy, feel-good show, she's had her fair share of situations in which to show her range of emotions/acting ability.)

Not to mention she is, without a doubt, one of the biggest stone cold foxes in the history of celluloid. :wub:

yvonne_strahovski_bra_and_panties_wet__h8a8417.sized.jpg

NUP_110275_0438_01_1193094156.jpg

Men-s-Health-Oct-08-Scan-HQ-yvonne-strahovski-2988086-1956-2560.jpg

yvonne_strahovski_down_blouse_q5qd0hG.sized.jpg

I want to be the sole male present at a Very Special Lesbian Episode of "Charmed."

I tell you who else I really rate:

bianca.jpg

bianca_kajlich.jpg

Bianca-Kajlich.jpg

Bianca Kajlich, who plays Jennifer on 'Rules of Engagement'. Seriously attractive girl.