Rockarma

Hey Rockarma fans,

As you know, I’ve been with Rockarma since shortly before the release of "Bring It!" Since then I’ve had a great time and met some great people. Unfortunately all good things come to an end, and due to differences of opinion, scheduling conflicts, and a variety of other issues I will be leaving the band, effective immediately.

It’s been an honor and a pleasure to meet each and every one of you, and I am thankful for the experience. In addition I wish nothing but the best for Damon in his future endeavors.

Obviously this doesn't mean I've stopped playing guitar or anything ridiculous like that, so if you haven't heard FarCry yet, check us out at the FarCry MySpace Page , hopefully we'll be playing somewhere near you this Summer!

Thanks again for all your support, and keep rockin’!

Cheers,

Pete Fry

Sorry to hear that mate - but (and I'm not going to beat around the bush here) I think FAR CRY are the better band and could have a good & long career ahead of them, so hopefully that means you'll have time to work on a new FC album next year?! :lol:

Sorry to hear that mate - but (and I'm not going to beat around the bush here) I think FAR CRY are the better band and could have a good & long career ahead of them, so hopefully that means you'll have time to work on a new FC album next year?! :lol:

That's the plan, we've actually already started talking about it so I hope so! I'd much prefer it not end up being another 2.5 year process like the first one... <_<

Sorry to hear about this Pete but as Tim said FarCry has a brighter future but I love that Rockarma disc you played on and probably will spin it many times in the future and will always remember how good you guys were at last years DRF. :headbanger:

Sorry to hear about this Pete but as Tim said FarCry has a brighter future but I love that Rockarma disc you played on and probably will spin it many times in the future and will always remember how good you guys were at last years DRF. :headbanger:

Thanks man, there were definitely some good times, and that was one of 'em! See you this year with my "other" band... ;)

Thanks man, there were definitely some good times, and that was one of 'em! See you this year with my "other" band... ;)

You should play every year with a different band. :headbanger:

I'm sorry to hear that Pete, but I'm sure it's for the best. I love that Rockarma disc you played on and Damon was a fantastic guy with a very cool voice. Hopefully everything works out for the best with him and Rockarma. But now it's on to bigger and better things with...FarCry!!! :banger:

Yes, next year I'll be playing with that Hollywood and Vine band from last year doing Poison covers on the trailer bed off to the side. ;)

I just read this news over at Sleezroxx. I am sad that you won't be involved in anymore albums from Rockarma as I feel that you made that band sound better. Damon can surely right a great song and I love his voice, but your guitar sound in that band really pushed it over the top and made it identifiable. Just like the Farcry album, you make the songs better just by playing on them.

Good luck Pete! Of course we will continue to support you and Damon. Just now we have to do it separately!

See you at DRF!!! :headbanger:

Not really surprised to be honest Pete and as TIM says above, it gives you more time to concentrate on FarCry, which are much the better band in my opinion. Good luck in all you do as usual mate. :tumbsup:

Yes, next year I'll be playing with that Hollywood and Vine band from last year doing Poison covers on the trailer bed off to the side. ;)

Times will never be so desperate where you have to play any of 'Their' songs I am sure mate!! ;)

Times will never be so desperate where you have to play any of 'Their' songs I am sure mate!! ;)

Heaven forbid! Then people like Geoff will start attending our shows... ;)

Kidding G, you knows I luv ya! :wub:

Gotta agree with Tim...Much better band and a band that IMO should

have some real success :drink: ....just don't forget us elves...LOL... :drink:

Not really surprised to be honest Pete and as TIM says above, it gives you more time to concentrate on FarCry, which are much the better band in my opinion. Good luck in all you do as usual mate. :tumbsup:

Yeah, gotta agree with Jez too. For some reason I saw this coming quite a while ago. Woman's intuition, I guess. Anyway, sad to hear as you know how much I love that Rockarma disc and although the debut was good, there is no doubt that you contributed to the far better disc from those guys. Like you, I will still follow their new music and wish them all the best.

Anyway, it will probably be good for you to concentrate all your time and efforts on one project now, so I wish you all the best for the future with FarCry! Rock that shit up mate.

I love the FarCry disc, and I also think "Bring It" kicks major ass as well.

I love them both too and really they're so different in style that they shouldn't be compared to each other IMO.