Stan Bush re-records "The Touch"

Oh that is sooo fucked!! I love the original and now he's turned it into some pseudo rap wank. I thought the guy had a little more integrity...I guess not, I suppose the film execs waved the mighty dollar at him and he fell to his knees to do their bidding.

Its like Linkin Park, which is not a good thing to sound like!

Utterly rubbish IMO. But comparing this song to Linkin Park is like comparing Brasilian and San Marino football teams. ;)

I might be slaughtered now but I really like Linkin Park. The two first albums is great IMO.

Utterly rubbish IMO. But comparing this song to Linkin Park is like comparing Brasilian and San Marino football teams. ;)

I might be slaughtered now but I really like Linkin Park. The two first albums is great IMO.

I agree, I like Linkin Park, but this is someone completely out of their element.

I agree, I like Linkin Park, but this is someone completely out of their element.

Last time they didn't use his re-recorded version of "Ground zero" in the Transformers movie. He's trying hard to get signed again. I wish him luck, however I'd expect something else from a guy who recorded over 10 AOR albums.

Definitaly, the rap (which I'm no expert of ;)) is absolute rubbish. It sounds very unproffesional. I wonder under which stone he found that lad.

Does anyone knows who the guitarist is?

If it wasn't for the clown doing the C'RAP' thing, this would be ok, unfortunately it spoils the rest of this new version. I like the chorus especially and the riff in the middle eight is fine by me aswell.

Stan Bush? Linkin Park? Damn I gotta check this out.....I am a fan of both of these artist.....so I am hoping its not too terrible. By the way, is there any chance in hell that Stan will put the song that was in "the wraith" soundtrack on a compilation? To my knowledge there is no cd format of the soundtrack (unless you find a boot)....just wondering because that song is not only one of his best, but one of my faves as well. :)

Old guys trying to rap and sound modern... :rolleyes: I would have been better off just hearing the song and not seeing the video. The video ruined it for me...

He's re-recorded 'The touch' 2 years ago for the first TRANSFORMERS movie (

)

But the producers didn't like that idea. He's at it again, but still something tells me that he won't make it to the final cut.

Old guys trying to rap and sound modern... :rolleyes: I would have been better off just hearing the song and not seeing the video. The video ruined it for me...

Yeah, that is amazing. Worst film clip I have ever seen in my life. Oh, and yeah, that is a f*cking disgrace, that rapping part. How gay, sad and desperate does the rapper look? Worst thing I have ever seen/heard in my life.

Doesnt even compare.

The Wahlberg version was bad on purpose, Bush actually thinks his new version is good.

tbh, i dont mind the new version apart from the stoopid rapping and the LP style over processed guitars, i think with a better producer this kind of take on the song could have worked.