Jaimie Gertz

Leykis101

Does anybody else just wanna rip her pants off and do naughty things to her?

See call me crazy, but I'd take Megyn Price from Rules of Engagement any day of the week. :wub:

Backed X a million. When she was on Grounded For Life...Hubba Hubba Ding Ding.

And on topic: Jamie Gertz has gotten better with age. In Still Standing she looked amazing. So pant ripping, for sure!

Jami_Gertz-StillStand03.jpg

See call me crazy, but I'd take Megyn Price from Rules of Engagement any day of the week. :wub:

And on topic: Jamie Gertz has gotten better with age. In Still Standing she looked amazing. So pant ripping, for sure!

I would!! :D

And for my brother from another mother Pete:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2954/megynprice1au0.jpg

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/3042/megynprice376ef.jpg

I wouldn't! ;)

I would!! :D

Wow, this is one of those threads you never open unless you're really bored (I thought it was some sporting guy thread) and it rewards you infinitely! happy.png

Ya know!

If you look close enough, you can see nippage..... :tits:

I'd bang em both!!

In a delicious sandwich or seperately?

In a delicious sandwich but if that's not possible, I'd enjoy them separately as well.... :tumbsup:

Jami Gertz on Still Standing was fabulous!

(But Megyn Price, on Still Standing, but especially on Grounded For Life, WOAH! Absolutely yummy!)

While were on topic of tv bitches we wanna bang, 2 of the 3 bitches on Without A Trace would be nice(you figure that one out) and there's something about that new assistant prosecutor on Law & Order, she's fucking HOT!!! and of course the entire female cast of Las Vegas, the lamest show on tv!

Those are really great pics, and don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, I just prefer Ms. Price. Like Terry said on Grounded for Life... hubba hubba ding ding indeed! :wub:

Untitled-3.jpg

Like I Said, 2 of the 3 from Without A Trace, The A.D.A. from Law & Order, and the female cast from the lamest show on tv, Las Vegas, and also the bitch from the Pussycat Dolls, you know the one that actually sings?

Poppy is the cat's meow!

She did a topless beach spread, didnt know if I could add it to the Jerk Chart! so I didn't, google her then hit images, you'll see it, then youll need to excuse yourself for a few minutes!

Those are really great pics, and don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers

Why else would she be there? :whistle:

and also the bitch from the Pussycat Dolls, you know the one that actually sings?

'bitch'? :blink:

I ment fine young lady

• 1 month later...
Anyone else notice the unbelievable amount of guests checking this thread out? Hell,i swear d*mn near every time i hit the last click theres like a 100 guests looking at this one... :blink:

Maybe Jamie is checking in with her friends and getting a kick out of being jerk fodder to a gaggle of aging rock n roll fan boys. :)

And if it is, Jaime call me......