Hello Metalheds!

Straydog211

Hello,

My name is Straydog and I am a 33 year old metalhead who enjoys all forms of rock and heavy metal ranging from cockrock, AOR, thrash, glam, nu-metal, emo, screamo or whatever genre. I enjoy it all, and in order to maintain sanity, I have to either have earphones on my head or the stereo on 24/7.

I live in the commonwealth of Virginia, in an unheard of place called Big Island. My hobbies include music collecting, dvd collective, writing, and talking about music. Anybody who knows any new bands, feel free to throw them my way, and I will do the exact same. As far as collecting rare things, I am for that as well.....only a few to my mind, that Ihe wouldn't mind owning. I am an 80's and 90's guy at heart, but I have evolved into a lot of the newer rock of today. I use to turn up my nose to Linkin Park, and Staind, but now I can't get enough.

Thanks again for reading this, and I look forward to talking to each of you. :beerbang:

Hi dude, welcome on board :beerbang:

Welcome to the boards! :)

Hello,

My name is Straydog and I am a 33 year old metalhead who enjoys all forms of rock and heavy metal ranging from cockrock, AOR, thrash, glam, nu-metal, emo, screamo or whatever genre. I enjoy it all, and in order to maintain sanity, I have to either have earphones on my head or the stereo on 24/7.

I live in the commonwealth of Virginia, in an unheard of place called Big Island. My hobbies include music collecting, dvd collective, writing, and talking about music. Anybody who knows any new bands, feel free to throw them my way, and I will do the exact same. As far as collecting rare things, I am for that as well.....only a few to my mind, that Ihe wouldn't mind owning. I am an 80's and 90's guy at heart, but I have evolved into a lot of the newer rock of today. I use to turn up my nose to Linkin Park, and Staind, but now I can't get enough.

Thanks again for reading this, and I look forward to talking to each of you. :beerbang:

Sounds like my own story - still love the older stuff but my tastes have evolved too. Nice choice of fave band - SOULFLY (the latter albums especially) are killer. Welcome... :headbanger:

Salutes and hoots... always good to have another 'banger around the hood :beerbang:

Welcome. Everything they say about me is a fib. :D

Really? I told him you were drop-dead sexy, great in bed, with Einsteinian intelligence, and that you can whip up the best ham-and-cheese omelet this side of the Rio Grande.

Straydog, I guess you can consider yourself fibbed to. :P

Welcome. Everything they say about me is a fib. :D

Really? I told him you were drop-dead sexy, great in bed, with Einsteinian intelligence, and that you can whip up the best ham-and-cheese omelet this side of the Rio Grande.

Straydog, I guess you can consider yourself fibbed to. :P

well, those are some of the TRUE facts about me. the rest is fibbs. ;)