Eonian Records - Mar. 16, 2009

heavyharmonies

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just enter the coupon code HH2209 when you checkout.

This discount operates only for US residents or for the others too?

I assume it works for everybody...& the code is HH2009, not HH2209...sorry.

Just picked up all 4 of these suckers at Nightmare Records for $13.99 each....also snagged Axton 'Bad Desire' while I was at it......by the way they have a 15% off coupon as well NMRISBACK!....rock on....

thanx for the info. i followed this and i ordered 2 of them. they should have an option of shipping the cds WITHOUT the j.cases. ah,well....thankfully the dollar was kinda cheapo today(just finding a self excuse... :christmas: )

Hey guys, anyone know the shipping rates from Nightmare Records to Australia? That 15% of sounds awesome. I am thinking of maybe getting these 4 for my birthday perhaps...

I ordered these 4 CDs also, but I had something strange happen. Was wondering if anybody else had.

I went to the site, put the 4 CDs @ $13.99 each in my Cart, then when to check out. When I did, I had to set up an account (new user). After doing so, the CDs were now priced $14.90, and I couldn't get them switched back!!! I said the hell with it, and used the 15% off coupon, but I still thought that was a little strange (dirty pool?).

Anybody else?

I ordered these 4 CDs also, but I had something strange happen. Was wondering if anybody else had.

I went to the site, put the 4 CDs @ $13.99 each in my Cart, then when to check out. When I did, I had to set up an account (new user). After doing so, the CDs were now priced $14.90, and I couldn't get them switched back!!! I said the hell with it, and used the 15% off coupon, but I still thought that was a little strange (dirty pool?).

Anybody else?

I never had that problem but if it had happened I would have left the site and then gone back & logged in again. If the CDs were still in your cart I would have tried deleting them and adding them again....

Hey guys, anyone know the shipping rates from Nightmare Records to Australia? That 15% of sounds awesome. I am thinking of maybe getting these 4 for my birthday perhaps...

I know I paid about $7.50 for 5 CDs (with cases) shipped to Canada which is pretty good. But the only way to know for sure is to go thru the checkout to see what the total is or send them an email.....

Just picked up all 4 of these suckers at Nightmare Records for $13.99 each....also snagged Axton 'Bad Desire' while I was at it......by the way they have a 15% off coupon as well NMRISBACK!....rock on....

thanx for the info. i followed this and i ordered 2 of them. they should have an option of shipping the cds WITHOUT the j.cases. ah,well....thankfully the dollar was kinda cheapo today(just finding a self excuse... :christmas: )

i knew that it was too good too be true. nightmare maybe own a personal p.office but they suck! first and last purchase from their shitty site. instead of getting a copy of high noon i got 2 copies of pistol dawn.surely, they're masters at choosing names for their site.....

i knew that it was too good too be true. nightmare maybe own a personal p.office but they suck! first and last purchase from their shitty site. instead of getting a copy of high noon i got 2 copies of pistol dawn.surely, they're masters at choosing names for their site.....

That sucks. Are they going to exchange it for you?

I've only ordered from them once and got everything I ordered just fine and very fast.

I've only ordered from them once and got everything I ordered just fine and very fast.

Shit like that happens occasionally...I had the same thing happen to me a few months ago when I ordered from AOR Heaven....they just sent me the missing CD with no questions asked...

Just got the first 4 releases in the mail today (Charlemagne, High Noon, Gynger Lynn, Pistol Dawn)...

Can't wait to give 'em a spin! :tumbsup:

Just recieved all four from Nightmare Records and everything was perfect! Shipping was less than a week and the packaging was super. Excellent job from Lance and the crew. Very pleased and I would definitely order from them again. :headbanger:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a curious question... and this won't put me off wanting to own it regardless of the answer, but is the sound on Gynger Lynn's upcoming 'Baby's Gone Bad' a higher quality than the s/t disc?

Loving the songs on the s/t and I'd be absolutely delighted to hear some moderately polished tunes too. :) The s/t is a great release, imo.

Just a curious question... and this won't put me off wanting to own it regardless of the answer, but is the sound on Gynger Lynn's upcoming 'Baby's Gone Bad' a higher quality than the s/t disc?

Loving the songs on the s/t and I'd be absolutely delighted to hear some moderately polished tunes too. :) The s/t is a great release, imo.

If the production is better that would be great because that is what kills the self titled disc.

Even though there's some good hair metal tunes on there it would be very good with better production.

man, they have a strange sense of humour.....they wanted me to ship it back etc etc etc and then send me the right one.....ahahahaha....i didn't even had the stamina to reply him back.....thanx to dc+++ etc etc shit like this will never happen again(although the majority of them will be just useless mp3s..deleted after first listening :christmas: )

Samples are now up for Shake City...these sound really good!

http://www.eonianrecords.com/b-shakecity/shakecity.html

OK, some of you will care, some of you probably won't, but I have been given permission by Steve (owner/president of Eonian Records) to spill the beans and let ya'll know that I have been doing some writing for Eonian Records. If you click on the above link for Shake City and read the band's Bio/History section, that whole piece was penned by me after cyber-interviewing some of the band members. It is the same piece that will appear in the booklet when it get released.

Additionally, I did some editing work for the Sgt. Roxx booklet, and am currently setting up to interview Strike Twice and write their Bio/History as well.

Not trying to brag here...just wanted to let everyone here know that one of your own has a small connection to some of Eonian Records releases. Now go buy all the albums, because Steve promised me writing for the label would make me rich and famous. Or was that, a bitch and infamous?? I can't remember...I'm so easily confused... :wacko:

OK, some of you will care, some of you probably won't, but I have been given permission by Steve (owner/president of Eonian Records) to spill the beans and let ya'll know that I have been doing some writing for Eonian Records. If you click on the above link for Shake City and read the band's Bio/History section, that whole piece was penned by me after cyber-interviewing some of the band members. It is the same piece that will appear in the booklet when it get released.

Additionally, I did some editing work for the Sgt. Roxx booklet, and am currently setting up to interview Strike Twice and write their Bio/History as well.

Not trying to brag here...just wanted to let everyone here know that one of your own has a small connection to some of Eonian Records releases. Now go buy all the albums, because Steve promised me writing for the label would make me rich and famous. Or was that, a bitch and infamous?? I can't remember...I'm so easily confused... :wacko:

That's cool...nice job on the bio/history of the band. Any idea when the Sgt Roxx will be available?

That's cool...nice job on the bio/history of the band. Any idea when the Sgt Roxx will be available?

Congrats on the job Mark, great work. :tumbsup:

Sorry, Matt, wasn't ignoring you (I leave that for Geoff)...I just saw your question today. I don't have any info. on Sgt. Roxx's release, or any other release dates for that matter (not one of the perks of working for the label, I guess). I can tell you I finished the Strike Twice bio last night and sent it to Steve for his approval, and next up I'll be tackling the bio for Bad Attitude, so things at Eonian definitely aren't stagnent.