Geoff - 25,000 Posts

Faron

I don't consider myself a post whore because all my posts are well thought out with a positive message.

I believe post whores to be those filthy, filthy whore-ish posters who ravish those Song, Name etc. Game threads. Whores.

Well done...gonna nail a hot chick this weekend (in your honor of course) B)

Nice. Photos on Monday?

I don't consider myself a post whore because all my posts are well thought out with a positive message.

I believe post whores to be those filthy, filthy whore-ish posters who ravish those Song, Name etc. Game threads. Whores.

Yes .... sure ... ! :lol: Congrats anyway, mate ! I'll never catch you, that's for sure ! :tumbsup:

25,000.... INSANE. :beerbang:

Geoff... I don't know if you remember it or not... But way back when... We reached a milestone post count at about the same time. I don't even remember what post count milestone it was. I just remember that back then I stole your thunder on that glorious day.... I became the star and the one all who attended the festivities came to see. ~ I couldn't find the original post count thread ~

Anyway... years later you have out-posted me at a 10 to 1 pace. You have reached the 25,000 platform and I should soon reach the meger 2,500 milestone.

I'm not jealous or anything... really...

Congrats Geoff... :tumbsup:

25,000.... INSANE. :beerbang:

Geoff... I don't know if you remember it or not... But way back when... We reached a milestone post count at about the same time. I don't even remember what post count milestone it was. I just remember that back then I stole your thunder on that glorious day.... I became the star and the one all who attended the festivities came to see. ~ I couldn't find the original post count thread ~

Anyway... years later you have out-posted me at a 10 to 1 pace. You have reached the 25,000 platform and I should soon reach the meger 2,500 milestone.

I'm not jealous or anything... really...

Congrats Geoff... :tumbsup:

Thanks mate. Here ya go, fella: aw.gif

Yo Yo Yo, mah homey MC Norky Gee... you da mack daddy of HH postin' fo'shizzle. Can a brutha git a WOOT WOOT up in this piece??? :blink:

Yo Yo Yo, mah homey MC Norky Gee... you da mack daddy of HH postin' fo'shizzle. Can a brutha git a WOOT WOOT up in this piece??? :blink:

WOOT WOOT... and F*CK YEAH!!

You're a fucking wildman! :drink:

Aww, Pete. Come on man, let's not bore the kids with our bedroom antics. ;):wub:

WOOT WOOT... and F*CK YEAH!!

You're a fucking wildman! :drink:

Aww, Pete. Come on man, let's not bore the kids with our bedroom antics. ;):wub:

Oh wait uh... 25000 BOARD posts... I thought someone said BED posts... my bad. :anon:

What a crock of Koala shit!! ;)

Err...Sorry! What I mean't was, Well done to you Sir Geoffrey, All...err...quality :drink:

Ouch. Congrats anyway, Geoff :drink:

Haha. Thanks mate. You whore. ;)

Haha. Thanks mate. You whore. ;)

;)