Geoff - 25,000 Posts

Faron

:tumbsup: Super effort from the New South Welshman and only member of the Poison Fan Club ;):lol:

:tumbsup: Super effort from the New South Welshman and only member of the Poison Fan Club ;):lol:

The only member from my household, you mean?! Although... even the pugs like 'Unskinny Bop'.

Can I just say that I like the word whore....

Yeah, I always thought whore was a positive thing. I know in school that if I heard a girl was a whore, I asked her out. And if she asked me out, I was always a gentleman and said "hell yes". Anyway, congrats to my brother from an Aussie mother. Keep 'em coming Geoff. :drink:

Posting 25,000 times may not be as big an achievement as say...having a life. But hey, as long as you're happy!

(Just how close to the toilet is your laptop, anyway?)

:lol:

Is that Cardiff or Swansea?

Both in Newcastle. I'm not from there but my brother-in-law's wife is from the area and Hansel are from up there too. Beautiful beaches, shame about the town.

Both in Newcastle. I'm not from there but my brother-in-law's wife is from the area and Hansel are from up there too. Beautiful beaches, shame about the town.

All from the UK then :whistle: Your brother in laws wife is a Geordie, you are Welsh (you must be a cousin of mine, as I have welsh blood). That's where your love of Rugby and sheep shagging comes from then. ;)