WINGER TO RELEASE 'THE MAKING OF PULL AND WINGER IV' DVD:

dethuniverse

WINGER TO RELEASE 'THE MAKING OF PULL AND WINGER IV' DVD:

February 25, 2009

The making of two Winger albums, including all the stories and behind-the-scenes footage that go with it.

This DVD contains the making of two Winger albums - PULL and WINGER IV - plus all the stories and behind the scenes footage that go with it. The making of PULL will take you on a journey into the studio with Winger through the writing and recording of "Pull". Music videos included are "In My Veins" (live), "Down Incognito", "Spell I'm Under" and "Who's The One".

The Making of WINGER IV contains never before seen, behind the scenes footage from the actual studio recording of the group's long awaited reunion album. Watch the humor and the passion that drives Kip, Reb, Rod, John and Cenk to create another in a string of music visions that are uniquely Winger. Includes an acoustic version of "Blue Suede Shoes"

Track Listing/Features:

Intro

Livin Just To Die

On A Day Like Today

Blue Suede Shoes

Your Great Escape

Disappear

Generica

Can'T Take It Back

Right Up Ahead

Short Flight To Mexico

M16

Blue Suede Shoes Acoustic

THE MAKING OF PULL

Down Incognito

In My Veins

Spell I'M Under

Who'S The One

WINGER 4

Street Date: 05/19/09

Label: VARSEAUBIZ

Genre: Metal

Run Time: 88 mins

Region Code: 0

# of Discs: 1

Audio: STEREO

Director: JACK SAWYERS

Courtesy of www.sleazeroxx.com and mvdb2b.com

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/news09/0225win.shtml

I'm pretty sure I'll be passing on this one. :whistle:

This is not big news...they have been selling these dvd's since early 2008 at the shows. I bought the making of Pull because I love the album & the dvd is very very cool...circa 1993.

I've already got both of these. They're available through the website (or at least they used to be). And for the non-believers, the Making of Winger IV is really good. It's worth it just to see Reb's antics...the guy is a laugh riot!

I've already got both of these. They're available through the website (or at least they used to be). And for the non-believers, the Making of Winger IV is really good. It's worth it just to see Reb's antics...the guy is a laugh riot!

I'm a Winger IV believer. :tumbsup:

I'm a Winger IV believer. :tumbsup:

Just you and the band members...okay, may their family also...but I doubt it ;)

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

Pete. Pete! PETE!! Wake up, Pete! You are soooooo going to want a copy of this. Didn't you see? It's got an acoustic version of "Blue Suede Shoes"!!! Acoustic, man! Frickin' sa-WEEET!!!!