Ding Ding Ding... We Have Another Winner

T-BONE

:lol::lol::lol: At least it wasn't a picnic table or bicycle

0205091insidemug1.jpg

FEBRUARY 5--A Florida man was arrested yesterday after he was spotted fondling and making out with a pair of blow-up dolls in a supermarket parking lot. Shoppers called cops when they spotted George Bartusek, 51, getting busy in the front seat of his 1998 Lincoln Town Car, which was parked directly in front of a Publix store. Evidence photos (seen below and here) showing Bartusek's inanimate partners were provided to TSG by the Cape Coral Police Department. According to a police report, witnesses told cops that Bartusek was "performing activity to two different blow up dolls in his vehicle that was consistent with masturbation and other simulated sexual activity." He was also spotted "aggressively" kissing the dolls. When confronted by police, Bartusek said that he was headed to Target to "get some clothes for his dolls." Bartusek, charged with breach of peace, was wearing shorts with a three-inch opening "in the crotch area." Of course, he "had no underwear on under the shorts," noted police. Bartusek is pictured at right in a Lee County Sheriff's Office mug shot...

Read More

This is how this would have looked if it had of happened in Australia :lol:

0205091insidemug1.jpg

FEBRUARY 5--A New South Welshman from Parramatta was arrested yesterday after he was spotted fondling and making out with a pair of blow-up dolls in a supermarket parking lot. Shoppers called cops when they spotted Geoff, getting busy in the front seat of his Car, which was parked directly in front of a Public store. Evidence photos (seen below and here) showing Geoff's inanimate partners were provided to the Parramatta Police Department to be hosed down before they were to be used as evidence. According to a police report, witnesses told cops that Geoff was "performing activity to two different blow up dolls in his vehicle that was consistent with masturbation and other simulated sexual activity." He was also spotted "aggressively" kissing the dolls. When confronted by police, Geoff said that he was headed to Target to "get some clothes for his dolls." Geoff, charged with breach of peace, was wearing shorts with a three-inch opening "in the crotch area and a T-Shirt with a picture of the gay band Poison on it ." Of course, he "had no underwear on under the shorts," noted police. Geoff's is pictured at right in a Parramatta Polic Station mug shot...

Read More

:lol:;)

Not exactly the highlight of my life, but tomorrow's another day. They say you learn from every mistake you make.

Though I'd be lying to you if I tried to convince you that Matilda and Phoebe were mistakes in my eyes.

Not exactly the highlight of my life, but tomorrow's another day. They say you learn from every mistake you make.

Though I'd be lying to you if I tried to convince you that Matilda and Phoebe were mistakes in my eyes.

Did they let you keep your shorts at least?

My sweat rag, you mean? Yeah, I kept it. My forehead was like a waterfall with all that sex action.

This is how this would have looked if it had of happened in Australia :lol:

0205091insidemug1.jpg

FEBRUARY 5--A New South Welshman from Parramatta was arrested yesterday after he was spotted fondling and making out with a pair of blow-up dolls in a supermarket parking lot. Shoppers called cops when they spotted Geoff, getting busy in the front seat of his Car, which was parked directly in front of a Public store. Evidence photos (seen below and here) showing Geoff's inanimate partners were provided to the Parramatta Police Department to be hosed down before they were to be used as evidence. According to a police report, witnesses told cops that Geoff was "performing activity to two different blow up dolls in his vehicle that was consistent with masturbation and other simulated sexual activity." He was also spotted "aggressively" kissing the dolls. When confronted by police, Geoff said that he was headed to Target to "get some clothes for his dolls." Geoff, charged with breach of peace, was wearing shorts with a three-inch opening "in the crotch area and a T-Shirt with a picture of the gay band Poison on it ." Of course, he "had no underwear on under the shorts," noted police. Geoff's is pictured at right in a Parramatta Polic Station mug shot...

Read More

:lol:;)

Naughty.

My sweat rag, you mean? Yeah, I kept it. My forehead was like a waterfall with all that sex action.

:rofl2:

Geoff was just practicing safe sex and I find nothing wrong with that!!! :blink:

:unsure: You told me you named them Widda and MJ :lol:

you are gonna regret that. sleep with one eye open tonight fucker. :fuckchops:

you are gonna regret that. sleep with one eye open tonight fucker. :fuckchops:

:yikes::lol:

Better than Matt and Karpet... ;)

you think so pete?

:hammer:;)

• My Little Pony

you think so pete?

Why the hell do I always get pulled into this shit?

I do agree, though. I would go for Widda over Karpet.

• My Little Pony

you think so pete?

Okay...

WOWAWEEWOO! That didn't come out right. :gone:

you think so pete?

Okay...

in a sick way, i take it as a compliment .

you think so pete?

Okay...

in a sick way, i take it as a compliment .

Well yeah, he could've just said "Widda on the floor", at least the carpet is softer...

:yikes: umm......

:yikes: umm......

• My Little Pony
looking at the mug shot of this prick you can tell nobody's home. The elevator just isn't reaching the top floor.

It stops at his penis, no doubt.