Thumbs up or down?

heavyharmonies

• My Little Pony

I liked it. I was gonna say the vocals sounded like James LaBrie, but not so much the more I listened. tumbsup

Not bad. Thumbs half-raised for me. Damn it sounds like someone... can't put my finger on it, though. Yeah, seriously not too bad.

Interesting. I would have thought the vocal style would be a no-brainer for the local metalheads... gunna wait for more folks to chime in. ;)

-Dan

Spill it Dan...the bank kicks major ass! :banger:

Not bad, not bad... that's gotta be Ralf Scheepers (Primal Fear) on vox...

EDIT: Looks like Metal T nailed it. That is indeed Herr Scheepers...the project is called "Solna" and the CD also features Pamela Moore (aka "Sister Mary" from "Operation Mindcrime" on a few tracks... the CD can be found at CDBaby:

http://cdbaby.com/cd/solna

Yup. Actually what is listed at CD Baby is the 6-track EP. Five of the six tracks are from the forthcoming "Eurameric" CD. I'll be adding Eurameric to the site tonight.

Personally I prefer the tracks with Ralf Scheepers singing to those with Pamela Moore, but to each their own...

-Dan

Okay the songs with the chick singing suck ass...that's disappointing. Celebrate sounds straight outta 1992-1994. When the chick sings it makes my dick run & hide like a scared turtle....