Bang Bang, Bang Bang. Bang Bang, Whats That Sound

Leykis101

Jesus Christ!!! this is the song we got warned about all through the 80s, Satan tricked us and put his subluminal messages into a Danger Danger track. you know how I know? because ive had a lot of songs stuck in my head for countless amounts of time, sometimes songs I didnt want anywhere around my head, let alone stuck in it, but Bang Bang, has now surpassed anything I can think of ever, it's all I hear, I wake up, its already playing in my head, I catch myself singing it at work, I listen to Utah Jazz Talk on the way home, and find that ive heard nothing on Jazz talk, cause ive been singing that fucking goddamn Danger Danger song, sometimes I have to put it in, and listen to it, thinking maybe if I listen it will take it out of my head, but Nope, I mean theirs been a couple days hear and their, where I'll somehow mix in another song, but it's always the acception, that just means 2 songs stuck instead of 1, Im not bitching, don't get me wrong, I can think of much more horrible songs that could be stuck in my head, at least it's a good song, but the fact it isnt going away is kind of starting to creep me the fuck out!

But anyway, whats your song? good or bad, what song does your brain have a fixation with? even better, any of you constantly have songs you hate, stuck in your head? that would be some funny posts, so lets have them.

Another Night by Bad Habit.

Its one of THE AOR songs ever, but can I get that bugger out of my head???? NO I cant.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

3 days now. :unsure:

• My Little Pony

I don't hate the song by any means, but I often have Baby Come Back by Player in my head. I've had it for nearly a week now, but it's a great song so, for once, I don't care.

The only shit that gets stuck in my head is anything by Pink :doh:

It's the shit we listen to at work!!! :puke:

Dude! I know how that is, and Im sorry, where you listen to a radio station or cd so much, it eventually gets beat into your head, and you actually dont mind it after awhile, you know the whole point of corp radio! thats how I caught on to countrys David Lee Murphy, working with cowboys, listening to country, now I work for a country radio station, i'll say this right now, their is more melodic rock in todays counry then anywhere in american rock!

...I'll say this right now, there is more melodic rock in today's country than anywhere in american rock!

You listen to country but despise Nickelback?? :( I just don't understand... :unsure:

...I'll say this right now, there is more melodic rock in today's country than anywhere in american rock!

You listen to country but despise Nickelback?? :( I just don't understand... :unsure:

I just believe their is more Melodic\Talent, in todays country bands, (Emerson Drive, Rascall Flats,)Fuck! even the latest Toby Keith, then in anything ive ever heard from Nickleback, you should check it out, before you jump on my ass, go download anything off the S\T Emerson Drive Cd, now if your like me, that's the sound your looking for, maybe not the vocals, but without a doubt the backing vocals, and music, and I like country as a 2nd genre! so maybe I could get into Nickleback if they, well you know? got classified as country?

I had to smile when I saw this thread....because this happens all the freakin' time! Today it's Flo-Rida's "Low".......it's to the point where I'm actually starting to like this?! LOL

I had to smile when I saw this thread....because this happens all the freakin' time! Today it's Flo-Rida's "Low".......it's to the point where I'm actually starting to like this?! LOL

There was a period of time where my wife and I were waking up at the same time every morning to her clock radio and the mindless motherf*ckers had that song playing at the same time everyday, and I was stuck with it in my head all day, everyday. Motherf*ckers.

Anyway, with reference to this thread, my "one song" would have to be 'When love and hate collide' by Def Leppard. Always manages to sneak it's way into my head at some time most days.

• My Little Pony

Anyway, with reference to this thread, my "one song" would have to be 'When love and hate collide' by Def Leppard. Always manages to sneak it's way into my head at some time most days.

But that's a good ass song to have stuck in your head.

Wait... when the hell did you get back??

It's a fantastic song to have in my head. I adore it. But so is 'Bang Bang'. The aim of this thread wasn't to find a song that sucks that's always in your head - just whatever one it is, good or bad. And thankfully mine's good. :)

And I snuck in when you weren't looking.

• My Little Pony

It's a fantastic song to have in my head. I adore it. But so is 'Bang Bang'. The aim of this thread wasn't to find a song that sucks that's always in your head - just whatever one it is, good or bad. And thankfully mine's good. :)

And I snuck in when you weren't looking.

I wasn't trying to argue, I was just stating that while many of us have useless sings stuck in our heads, others are fortunate enough to have "When Love and Hate Collide" and "Bang Bang" in theirs.

I guess I'm usually sleeping when you stumble through the door.