Lipstixx n Bulletz

phaffas

Not too bad at all. 'Bang your head' is definitely the better of the two songs. More like this and this could be very good. Remind me a lot of Loud N' Nasty. Me likes.

• 1 year later...

Not sure how many of you have given this a good listen but it's a great release, beginning to end IMO.

My favorites:

Bang Your Head

Rock Me

Do Or Die

My Heart Belongs To You

Wild At Heart

Be Mine Tonight

Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how many of you have given this a good listen but it's a great release, beginning to end IMO.

My favorites:

Bang Your Head

Rock Me

Do Or Die

My Heart Belongs To You

Wild At Heart

Be Mine Tonight

Highly recommended.

I'd definitely agree, it's a fantastic CD :headbanger:

• 1 month later...

LnB sort of took over the Parasite City topic so I'm just re-posting this same info in the more appropriate Topic:

Yeah, I can't say enough good things about the LnB release front to back, just awesome.

There are some demo/promo tracks on the web that are worth tracking down, All This Time and Vain easily could have been on this release.

I ordered mine directly from Sleaszy Rider Records and got great service. I ordered LnB and the first Sister Sin Cd, asked a question via email, got a fast response, and the shipment was quick.

Prices in Euro's:

Lipstixx 'N' Bulletz """Bang Your Head"" 9.99

Sister Sin """Dance Of The Wicked"" 3.99

Sister Sin """Switchblade Serenades"" 5.99

http://www.sleaszyrider.com

• 7 months later...

I hate to rank things but I have said it before, this disc entered my top discs of all time and could be and probably is at this point #1.

They also bumped my #1 favorite song (Dangerous Toys - Scared) and my #2 favorite song (GNR - Sweet Child O Mine) back a spot with "Be Mine Tonight".

Always subject to change of course but this disc has not faded in my interest level at all. I play some or all of it on a weekly basis.

Actually, now I looked through his inventory and he sells a handful of bands I have not seen before.

Mama Kin, pick it up folks, good stuff.

That Sister Sin cd is good, a bunch of Kivel releases out there.

Dust and Bones, might want to check that out.

Thread hijack, apologies.

Actually, now I looked through his inventory and he sells a handful of bands I have not seen before.

Mama Kin, pick it up folks, good stuff.

That Sister Sin cd is good, a bunch of Kivel releases out there.

Dust and Bones, might want to check that out.

Thread hijack, apologies.

Backed. There is good stuff there, and at $9.95 a CD it's not bad value at all.

I ordered this from cdon a couple of months ago, then ultimately got an e-mail which said they couldn't deliver, yet for some reason it's still available on the site. :wacko:

Then I tried ordering it from Ginza.se (about three weeks ago now), got an email which said it's not available at the moment, and therefor is kept in back order, my guess is, in a month or so they'll tell me they can't deliver either. :doh:

I ordered this from cdon a couple of months ago, then ultimately got an e-mail which said they couldn't deliver, yet for some reason it's still available on the site. :wacko:

Then I tried ordering it from Ginza.se (about three weeks ago now), got an email which said it's not available at the moment, and therefor is kept in back order, my guess is, in a month or so they'll tell me they can't deliver either. :doh:

hi Kristian,

you should go to www.sleaszyrider.com and order directly from Solis (LnB is under his label) for only EUR 5 per CD, and you can also buy several Perris discs there, for the same price, so it could be the cheapest you can get.

hi Kristian,

you should go to www.sleaszyrider.com and order directly from Solis (LnB is under his label) for only EUR 5 per CD, and you can also buy several Perris discs there, for the same price, so it could be the cheapest you can get.

Thanks I'll do that, just have to make sure Ginza have deleted my order, so I don't end up with two copies.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • My Little Pony

They are gonna reissue this one, deluxe edition? I love this release but I don't see any bonus material so what is the point?

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/news/01498.shtml

I guess it gives people like me another chance to own it.