Suncity Records, Dec. 16, 2008

heavyharmonies

Date: December 16st 2008

Ho ho ho!! Just in time for Christmas (how many times have you heard that?) We are very pleased and relieved to bring you the news that we have just released another 4 smokin' CD's.

You know the drill, either click on the "Add To Cart" link below each of the desired albums or click on the CD Orders/Catalogue link in the main menu.

Road Ratt - You Love Us

SR028_180px.jpg

MP3 Sample - Going to Eden

Add To Cart

Taupier - That Was Then...

SR029_180px.jpg

MP3 Sample - Brotherland

Add To Cart

Jungle Blue - Call Of The Wild

SR027_180px.jpg

MP3 Sample - Hey Baby, Baby

Add To Cart

Bad Attitude - Prisoners Of Rock

SR030_180px.jpg

MP3 Sample - T'N'A Tonight

Add To Cart

With all the class you expect from Suncity releases, these 4 news discs have been months and months in the making and have also been delayed many times. The end result is the most important thing and believe me -I think every fan will once again be very impressed.

2008 has been a stellar year for Melodic Hard Rock with a ton of new releases from not only good old classic bands but also a heap of new and exciting bands putting a really optimistic future on the music we love so much. It seems ever since the year 2000 hit, each year has got better and better for Melodic Rock and 2009 is shaping up to be one of the best since 1989. So from all the staff here at Suncity Records, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and an ultra safe New Year!! Let's make 2009 an even more rockin' year than 2008.

-Dave

FYI There are some problems with the MP3 samples provided.

???

I've tried all the MP3 links in both Internet Explorer and Firefox and they all play fine. They're large files, so they take a while to download...

-Dan

???

I've tried all the MP3 links in both Internet Explorer and Firefox and they all play fine. They're large files, so they take a while to download...

-Dan

I tried all of them. Bad Attitude was a 3 second snippet and the rest played just a quick 1 second jump and done. I'm using Firefox and Quicktime is opening to play the files. :(

???

-Dan

I tried all of them. Bad Attitude was a 3 second snippet and the rest played just a quick 1 second jump and done. I'm using Firefox and Quicktime is opening to play the files. :(

The Jungle Blue is playing fine for me. :tumbsup:

HOLY F*CK! Is that the Bad Attitude?? The guys who sung 'One night in your arms' etc? Can someone please post a track list for that one?

If it's the band I'm thinking of this just made it's way to the top of my must-own list.

Hi all,

First of all, I have been very overwhelmed by the response to the 4 new CD's and I thank all our loyal fans from the bottom of my heart!!

The 4 new CD's are of the highest quality we have released yet! I personally guarantee that everyone who purchases these discs will be 100% satisfied!!

Now let me answer a few of the questions to the best of my ability.

We have had a few complaints about the sound sample on our website. It's kind of weird because they work fine on my computer and some people say they work fine and some other say they don't. I will have to get our website tech to have a look into it!

Jacob, thanks for all your help in getting the Jungle Blue CD out. Your name sits proud in the booklet and I'm sure you'll be happy with the final product. We usually sell new CD's on our website a week before the distributors get their hands on them. Shipping will only take about 5 working days to get to the U.K. and the U.S. They will get there before Christmas!

And the other common question that we get is the track listing on each CD, so here you have it -

Road Ratt - You Love Us

01 - Going To Eden

02 - Man On The Moon

03 - I'd Rather Do It With A Dog

04 - Lizard

05 - She Said She Said

06 - Would You Like To

07 - Fish

08 - Ask Yourself

09 - Boat Across The River

10 - Hey Now

Taupier - That Was Then...

01 - Brotherland

02 - Celebrate

03 - Erotic Ball

04 - Pop Goes The Music

05 - Ghost Of A Lonely Heart

06 - Soul Brother

07 - Kayleigh

08 - In From The Rain

09 - Holy Man

10 - Sex And Romance

11 - She Tries Hard

12 - Change Your Mind

13 - Johnny Wannabe

14 - Teenage Lover

Jungle Blue - Call Of The Wild

01 - Sho' Nuff Attitude

02 - It's Only Love

03 - Hey Baby, Baby

04 - Don't You Walk Away

05 - Let It Fall

06 - Until My Feet Are On The Ground

07 - Woah No!

08 - You & I

09 - Satisfied

10 - Get Down!

11 - Lazy Afternoon

12 - Sunday Moon (Instrumental)

Bad Attitude - Prisoners Of Rock

01 - Stuck In U

02 - Down On Me

03 - Bad Attitude

04 - Way That You Rock

05 - Bad Boy Shuffle

06 - Prisoners Of Rock

07 - T'N'A Tonight

08 - Leaving You

09 - Highway 69

I hope that helps everyone out. Just to answer Geoff's question about the song titled "One Night In Your Arms" was from another band called Bad Attitude. Both bands are essential releases and the good news is that the other Bad Attitude will be releasing all their material next year!!

From all the staff at Suncity Records, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and an ultra safe New Year!! Let’s make 2009 an even more rockin’ year than 2008

Kind regards

Dave

Suncity Records

I hope that helps everyone out. Just to answer Geoff's question about the song titled "One Night In Your Arms" was from another band called Bad Attitude. Both bands are essential releases and the good news is that the other Bad Attitude will be releasing all their material next year!!

Awesome. Thanks Dave!!!

???

-Dan

The Jungle Blue is playing fine for me. :tumbsup:

When I got home from work I tried the samples on a different computer. Again the Quicktime plugin in Firefox tried to play them with the same results. I switched the default program to Winamp and they play fine with that.

Lovin' the Bad Attitude track! :banger:

Also really like the Jungle Blue track, as well as the album cover...Love It!

• 3 weeks later...

Got all 4 of Suncity's new releases in the mail yesterday, love em all, but I am partial to the Taupier & Bad Attitude...but again love em all! artwork is killer as usual...way to go Suncity!

i'd love to see a whole suncity package deal...for example all cds per (include a price) a piece??? so to save on shipping... they all look delicious and tempting. what happened with the missing numbers? sr020,sr012 etc?

edit: buy 10 for $100???(so not to sound as a selfish red pig....)

i'd love to see a whole suncity package deal...for example all cds per (include a price) a piece??? so to save on shipping... they all look delicious and tempting. what happened with the missing numbers? sr020,sr012 etc?

edit: buy 10 for $100???(so not to sound as a selfish red pig....)

That's a pretty good idea IMO. :tumbsup: