Terminator 4

Stefan

They asked me to be the new terminator instead of Arnie ... but I was just too muscley and buffed!!! :whistle:

:lol:

You don't believe me??? :o

It`s funny cause I thought the same thing judging by your pics in here :tumbsup:

Looks great and Christian Bale will be his usual excellent self I dare say.

Who is Christian Bale? Would I know him from anything else?

Top avatar too, mate. :tumbsup:

Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, 3:10 to Yuma, American Psycho (awesome), The Prestige, Equilibrium, Reign Of Fire amongst others. You got electricity down there son! ;)

Oh wowser, is he the actual main dude in 'American Psycho'? Yeah, he was good (but with a script that good, who would not be awesome?). I have never seen and have no interest in the rest of those films, however.

Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, 3:10 to Yuma, American Psycho (awesome), The Prestige, Equilibrium, Reign Of Fire amongst others. You got electricity down there son! ;)

Oh wowser, is he the actual main dude in 'American Psycho'? Yeah, he was good (but with a script that good, who would not be awesome?). I have never seen and have no interest in the rest of those films, however.

What a surprise!! :whistle:

Why is that? I hardly ever have time to watch film and the last kind of film I'd want to see if I had a moment was some poofter in a black suit and cape flying around the place. ;) I prefer good movies when I do watch them. :D

• My Little Pony

Why is that? I hardly ever have time to watch film and the last kind of film I'd want to see if I had a moment was some poofter in a black suit and cape flying around the place. ;) I prefer good movies when I do watch them. :D

Although, as of late, all you've been watching has been shit.

Although, as of late, all you've been watching has been shit.

You mean 'Eraserhead'? Yeah, it was shit but anything by David Lynch deserves a viewing to determine if it is in fact shit or not. The last two before that were 'Zodiac' and 'This Girl's Life' which were both great.

Your comments randomly make no sense.

What scares me is that the director this time around is "McG," the former music video director who was responsible for the two "Charlie's Angels" filmed abominations... yikes....

he's also responsible for Supernatural ;)

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I've never seen the show.

What scares me is that the director this time around is "McG," the former music video director who was responsible for the two "Charlie's Angels" filmed abominations... yikes....

THAT IS A GREAT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Wes says so then it must be true.

Backed...Supernatural is the best show on TV....

Supernatural is my fave TV show airing atm and my second al time fave next to Star Trek!

as for shitty films, i just saw Zodiac and thought it was amazing, thats the one with Jake Gyllenhaal isnt it?

and Geoff, you shoud watch THe Prestige, its a suspensful film with a neat twist at the end ;)

as for the batman movies, The Dark Knight was so good that it made over a Billion dollars or something ($1,000,000,000), you should give it a chance!

Yeah, I'd watch 'The Prestige' if it became available to me. Not sure I'd seek it out, but I'd watch it. I'd probably watch any of them if they were on TV and I was bored, but I have always hated the Batman series.

Not sure who was in Zodiac (it's only from last year, I think), but yeah, it was very good.

Yeah, I'd watch 'The Prestige' if it became available to me. Not sure I'd seek it out, but I'd watch it. I'd probably watch any of them if they were on TV and I was bored, but I have always hated the Batman series.

Not sure who was in Zodiac (it's only from last year, I think), but yeah, it was very good.

Jake Gyllenhal(I spelled that wrong) was in it and it was kind of average IMO and way to long.

I'll 2nd(or is it 3rd?) the recommendation for Supernatural. Great great show IMO.

The Prestige is a very good movie and as Sambora said has a great twist at the end.

Overall though I think I prefered the Illusionist with Edward Norton.

Jake Gyllenhal(I spelled that wrong) was in it and it was kind of average IMO and way to long.

I'll 2nd(or is it 3rd?) the recommendation for Supernatural. Great great show IMO.

The Prestige is a very good movie and as Sambora said has a great twist at the end.

I know all about 'Supernatural', but as I think I've said in other threads, not a fan at all.

'Zodiac' was long, but even still, the actual story of events did have a very compressed feel to it, so I can hardly fault them for the length of the film. It did span over some 15 years or something, didn't it?

I know all about 'Supernatural', but as I think I've said in other threads, not a fan at all.

'Zodiac' was long, but even still, the actual story of events did have a very compressed feel to it, so I can hardly fault them for the length of the film. It did span over some 15 years or something, didn't it?

Yeah that sounds about right but they never caught the guy which didn't make the ending to the movie feel very satisfing.

Not a fan of Supernatural? Are you weird or something? :lol:

LOL

i guess youd HAVE to be weird to not be a fan of supernatural, simply amazing :tumbsup:

and i didnt notice the Zodiac films length, i think that it paced itself quite well considering the time span it covers, and Robert Downey Jr did a great job with his character

I guess I'm special, then, 'cause 'Supernatural' really just doesn't work for me at all. However, did I see you mention 'Star Trek'? GASP! Give me 'Supernatural' any day of the week if that's the alternative. ;)